A determined dragon

The gang find themselves lost on the road to Fortree City when they wander into an uncharted area of Hoenn. To make matters worse neither Brock's compass nor Max's PokéNav seem to function correctly. Suddenly a wild Skarmory comes swooping down. They run away, but May's Skitty pops out of its Poké Ball and appears right in the Skarmory's path. May grabs Skitty, but before she can get away the Skarmory latches onto her waistpack and flies away with her. Y/n reaches out, trying to grab his girlfriend's hand but he too is picked up by a speeding figure. Brock, Ash and Max are confused on what to do now.

With Y/n
Y/n is holding Pikachu to avoid the chances of her flying off into the canyon like area. The winds are harsh and with each second he feel the winds whip against his face.
Y/n:Let us go dammit!
The figure didn't stop but when he finally opened his eyes he finally saw what tooo him. It was a large, blood red winged beast with blue scales along her body.

Y/n:N-no way

Y/n:N-no way. Y-you're
He gets his pokedex, making sure he doesn't drop Pikachu to scan the pokemon to make sure he isn't hallucinating.
Pokedex:Salamence the dragon pokemon, a flying and dragon type and the evolved form of Shelgon and final evolved form of Bagon as well as one of the two psudeo legendary pokemon of Hoenn. Salamence came about as a result of a strong, long-held dream of growing wings. It is said that this powerful desire triggered a sudden mutation in this Pokémon's cells, causing it to sprout its magnificent wings
Y/n:Please don't hurt us.
The salamence ignores him and flies further until they come across a large pillar like structure.

The pokemon finally lands, gently dropping Y/n on the ground

The pokemon finally lands, gently dropping Y/n on the ground. She then flies towards a figure who was waiting for them. She is a thin young lady with chin length black hair with a fringe and red eyes, and wears a ragged white cloak with black shoulder pads, gray short shorts with a red rope around the hips serving as her belt, a tight black top with two red crescent lunar symbols on her chest, a pair of knee length gray socks and open toed gray boots. She also wears two spherical red earrings, as well as a blue Mega Anklet on her right leg, where her Key Stone lies.

 She also wears two spherical red earrings, as well as a blue Mega Anklet on her right leg, where her Key Stone lies

???:Glad you could finally come.
Yn:Who are you? And why have you bought me here?
Zinnia:My name is Zinnia. I am one of the last draconids on our planet.
Y/n:You mean those people who worshipped Rayquaza and were even said to befriend him?!
Zinnia:Yes.
Y/n:But you still haven't explained why you bought me here.
Zinnia:I bought you here because of your keystone.
Y/n looks at his keystone before getting a worried face.
Y/n:I can't give it to you. It was a gift from my grandmother before she passed away.
Zinnia:No I don't want it. As you can see I already have one of my own. You see I have a pokemon that is capable of mega evolving and I would like you to have him.
Y/n:What?! Why?
Zinnia:You see I don't have space on my team to take him. But that isn't the main reason. I has a vision. You see Draconids of high status can have visions about some events. And I saw you and this pokemon fighting together to protect Hoenn.
Y/n:Woah.
Zinnia:This pokemon is very special. He was found as an egg here and he hatched a few months ago.
She whistles as Y/n can hear the sound of fast footsteps. The pokemon in question arrived and to Y/n's shock it was a Bagon but he was a different colour.

Pokedex:Bagon the rock head pokemon, a dragon type and the pre evolved form of both Shelgon and Salamence and one of the two pseudo-legendary pokemon of the Hoenn region

Pokedex:Bagon the rock head pokemon, a dragon type and the pre evolved form of both Shelgon and Salamence and one of the two pseudo-legendary pokemon of the Hoenn region. Bagon has a dream of one day soaring in the sky. In doomed efforts to fly, this Pokémon hurls itself off cliffs. As a result of its dives, its head has grown tough and as hard as tempered steel.
Y/n:A shiny Bagon.
Zinnia:Yeah. This little one is named Zephyrus. He is so sweet and I wished I could take him but I can't. I want you to take him and grow with him.
Y/n looked at the little dragon and smiled.
Y/n:Of course.
Zinnia smiled and gave him Zephyrus's pokeball but more shockingly a Salamencite.
Zephyrus:
Dragon dance(egg move)
Crunch
Headbutt
Dragon breath
Zinnia:Thank you so much. I know you two will become the greatest of partners.
Zinnia then ordered her Salamence to fly them back to their group. Once he arrived he saw May with a Bulbasaur. The brunette girl and young man ran to each other and hugged the other tightly. May spoke with tears forming in her eyes.
May:I was so worried when the others told me you got taken by a Salamence. Are you okay?
Y/n:Yes I am but what about you?
May:I am okay. I see you when a Bagon now. How did that happen?
Y/n:Long story. I think the same could be said about your Bulbasaur right?
May:Yeah
After their long day the gang decided to head off to sleep