Y/n vs Wattson

We timeskip to when the gang head to mawvile city and Y/n is ready to battle Wattsom first as Ash went first last time. Y/n and may were also going
Able to get ribbons, may having one one Y/n having 2.During their travels Feebas has grown alot with Y/n and is alot stronger with a new moveset
Feebas:
Flail
Water gun
Tackle
Hypnosis
Now we see Y/n is about to battle Wattson(for clarification this is before Ash battles wattson the first time)
Ref:This will be a 3 on 3 battle with only the challenger allowed to substitute pokemon. Now may both trainers send out their pokemon.
Wattson/Y/n:Pikachu/Voltorb I choose you!
Both electric type pokemon appear on the battlefield as Y/n starts.
Y/n:Use quick attack!
Wattson:Use sonic boom!
Voltorb sends a huge wave towards Pikachu as the electric mouse is able to dodge and connect with quick attack. Voltorb is sent back as Pikachu charges in.
Y/n:Use thunderbolt.
Wattson:Rollout!
Voltorb starts rolling towards Pikachu sends a bolt of thunder. Although voltorb does take damage it is barely anything compared to quick attack as Voltorb uses thunderbolt to power up and hit for some very good damage. Voltorb continue rolling as Y/n gets an idea.
Y/n:Use your tail and stab into the ground.
Pikachu does as she is told and stabs her tail in the ground as Voltorb hits her tail but can't push her back.
Y/n:Use thunderbolt into the ground.
Wattson:What!
Pikachu uses thunderbolt and because of all the electrical equipment connected to the ground the thunderbolt attack is amplified and it manages to cause a giant explosion to knock out Voltrob and do nothing to Pikachu as she had the lighting rod ability. Wattson returns his voltorb and sends out his next pokemon.
Wattson:Magnemite I  choose you!
A gloating magnet is released from its pokeball and the battle continues however Magnemite can only use super sonic and sonic boom as Pikachu's lighting rod makes thunder wave and shock wave have zero effect. There are also remains of jolts of electricity which help Pikachu.
Wattson:Use super sonic!
Magnemite sends a high frequency wave to Pikachu as she is then confused but quick snaps out of it as she hears Y/n's voice.
Y/n:Use volt tackle.
With the  jolts of electricity still remaining, volt tackle is able to be amplified enough to easily take out Magnemite. Wattson then sent out his last pokemon.
Wattson:Magnetone i choose you!
The evolution of his previous pokemon is sent out. Y/n looks to Pikachu as he can see that she is getting tired and there isn't anymore electricity in the area that he can use.
Y/n:Pikachu return.
Pikachu returns to her partners side as Y/n calls onto his next pokemon.
Y/n:Marshtomp I choose you!
Marshtomp appears from his pokemon to fight. Once again Wattson is limited to only two moves as the battle begins but it is over pretty quickly as Marstomp is able to use mud shot which is enough to take down Magnetone