Petalburg lover part 4-Confession

It was now the day after Y/n battles Norman for his gym badge. The young trainer is now seen outside walking down a lake by Petalburg city with his partner Pikachu by his side gazing at the stars.

May is wandering outside bu petalburg when she sees him with Pikachu

May is wandering outside bu petalburg when she sees him with Pikachu. She was about to walk up to him but he begins to start talking with his partner about something.
Y/n:I really want to tell her my feelings but I don't know how.
Pikachu(he can't understand what she is exactly saying but he gets the general idea):Well you have to tell May at some point. I hate to see you like this.
Y/n:Yes I know that I have to tell May at some point. It's just that I don't want to ruin our friendship with her. She is an incredibly beautiful girl with an amazing attitude and a loving heart. And I don't want to mess up the relationship between us.
Pikachu:Well no matter what happens I will be by your side. Forever.
Y/n:Thanks Pikachu. I am glad to have you as my partner.
As he talks to Pikachu May gasps with shock. She wants to just go up to him and hug him, express her feelings for him and just cry into his shoulder from the pain of keeping these feelings hidden away. However, unconsciously, she steps on a twig and Y/n and Pikachu get alerted and look over to May.
Y/n:Ok I guess that I have to do this.Well May ever since we met I always thought that you were an  amazing person.  You are also kind, caring and beautiful. And I just know that when I see you or hear your voice I always know that my day will only get better and better. You are an amazing person and what I wanted to say is would you please be my girlfriend?
May stood there astonished with tears rolling down her face from her  eyes. She knew that she had a crush on him and that her heart belonged to him only. She quickly wiped her eyes and looked at Y/n. She lightly punched Y/n's shoulder before hugging him
May :Yes Y/n I will be your girlfriend. Why did it take you so long you idiot?
Y/n:I guess I just didn't want to rui-
He got cut off by May pressing her lips onto his as they embrace the kiss for a few minutes. They let go with both of them red.
May:I had to shut you up. You could never mess up out relationship.
The Moonlight shines upon the two sinnoh natives like celebrities under a spotlight as they leen into each other before their lips connect and they share another heartfelt and passionate kiss. After that they go back to the group and tell them how they are a couple. The group are happy for them as they then go to sleep with Mah quickly sneaking into Y/n's room and falling asleep with him in his bed. Y/n opened his eyes and looked to his side to see that May is sleep by his side. He smiles as he appreciates his luck as he gives her a quick kiss on the head before going back to sleep.