Petalburg lover part3-Y/n vs Norman

Y/n and Norman are now here to have their gym battle after Ash had his.

Kenny:The petalburg gym battle between the gym leader Norman and challenger Y/n shall now begin! Each trainer will be allowed the use of three pokemon each and the battle will be over once either sides pokemon are unable to battle. Furthermore only the challenger can substitute pokemon. Now may both trainers send out their pokemon.
Norman:Go Slakoth!
Y/n:Let's go Pikachu!
Pikachu jumps from her partner's side as Norman sends out his Slakoth.
Norman:Slakoth shadow ball!
Y/n:Pikachu quick attack!
Slakoth starts to charge up a shadow ball as Pikachu accelerates and bashes into him. Slakoth is still able to unleash the shadow ball and hits Pikachu.
Y/n:Grab Slakoth!
Pikachu grabs into Slakoth and makes sure to constrict his arms specifically.
Norman:Slakoth use blizzard!
Slakoth tries to use the attack but he can't was Pikachu is tightly gripping him.
Y/n:Use thunderbolt!
Pikachu emits a large amount of electricity and shocks Slakoth a lot and let's go of the barbecued sloth. Max is furious at this.
Max:Hey Y/n that's cheating! You're not allowed to do that!
May:Max it isn't against the rules.
Max:What are you talking about?!
Brick:She's right. Pikachu was using her physical capabilities to constrict Slakoth which gave her the best use of thunder bolt.
Max growls at this as he then reluctantly sits back down.
Norman:Use hidden power!
Y/n:Meteor mash!
Pikachu's fists then glowed silver as stars appeared around her and she goes through the circling orbs Slakoth summoned and takes out Slakoth.
Kenny:Slakoth is unable to battle! Norman please send out your next pokemon.
Norman:Right. Vigoroth I need you now!
He sends out his Vigoroth.
Y/n:Pikachu use th-
He gets cut off by Mightyena appearing out of his pokeball and growling at Pikachu telling her to go to Y/n's side. Pikachu follows this scared of what Mightyena might do considering she has never seen him like this. The two pokemon on the battlefield growl menacingly towards each other.
Max:Go Vigoroth!
Mightyena's growl is then turned to Max as Mightyena looks like he even wants to hurt Max who is now terrified.
Y/n:Mightyena calm down!
Mightyena stands down from growling at Max and turns his attention to Vigoroth.
Norman:Ok Vigoroth use flamethrower!
Y/n:Ride!
Norman:What?!
Vigoroth sends a plume do fire that Mightyena leaps above and begins to ride on top of.
Y/n:Crunch now!
Mightyena's fangs glow bright and he clamps his fangs onto Vigoroth who howls in pain.
Norman:Stand down Vigoroth.
Vigoroth listens.
Y/n:Use fire fangs!
Mightyena's fangs are then engulfed by flames and the flames engulfs Vigoroth.
Norman:Haha! Time for your new move! Use counter!
Vigoroth's claw turns bright and he smacks Mightyena away brutally.
Norman:Now scratch!
Y/n:Use quick attack!
Mightyena dashes towards and bashes into Vigoroth. The wild monkey pokemon slashes at Mightyena and drives him away. This vicious exchange of attacks is continuous and neither pokemon is giving in. It looks like the following attack will end it
Norman:Finish this with Scratch!
Y/n:Use quick attack!
Norman:Pivot!
Both pokemon lunge at each other and Vigoroth positions himself where he blocks the attack. Mightyena is trying to break through the attack.
Y/n:Come on Mightyena!
Pikachu:Pika!
Mightyena is filled with determination and turns with a glowing tail. The attack smashes into Vigoroth and sends him flying, unconscious.
Kenny:Vigoroth is un-
Mightyena then falls.
Kenny:Correction. Both pokemon are unable to battle. Y/n send out your next pokemon and Norman send out your last pokemon.
Y/n/Norman:Go Pikachu/Slaking.
Both pokemon are sent out and Pikachu looks almost invisible compared to Slaking.
Y/n:Use Thunderbolt!
Pikachu sends a powerful Thunderbolt that shocks Slaking into oblivion but the attack looks like it barely fazed him.
Y/n:You have got to be kidding me.
Norman:Slaking use earthquake!
Y/n:Hell no use quick attack!
Slaking jumps up and causes a powerful shockwave. Pikachu uses her speed to run across the shockwaves, barely being able to Dodge the attacks.
Norman:Focus punch!
Slaking them punched Pikachu and she flies through the ceiling.
Y/n:Hold on. Where the heck is that truant ability?!
Norman+everyone shrugs their shoulders.
Y/n:Pikachu can you hear me?!
Pikachu:Pika!
Y/n:Then use Voltage star!
Norman:What?!
Pikachu combines the the star fist attack of meteor mash and her volt tackle as she descends down like a comet.

Norman:Counter with hyper beam! Slaking sends a bright destructive beam that clashes with the comet like attack

Slaking sends a bright destructive beam that clashes with the comet like attack. Pikachu is just about able to push past the attack and slams into Slaking as the ground is weakened from the earthquake from the previous battle yesterday and Slaking falls in a hole.
Y/n:Use Thunderbolt!
Pikachu sends a surge of electricity that shocks Slaking and causes the floor tiles to fly everywhere from the explosion.
Max:I-is slaking alright?
Slaking is seen standing in the coat of smoke.
Max:Yeah!
Slaking then collapsed on the ground.
Kenny:Slaking is unable to battle. The winner is Y/n.
Norman returned his ace and walks up to Y/n and hands him a balance badge. However max walks off. Norman sees him and follows behind. He sees Max is punching the wall of his room in fury.
Max:Y/n you damn cheater. I hate you! I hate you!
Norman:Son.
Max turns around.
Max:Oh hi dad.
Norman sits by the bed with his son.
Norman:Son remember what I said to you when Ash beat me.
Max:Yeah. You said that losing can be a good thing for a trainer to develop.
Norman:Yes but that isn't all. You also have to be able to use your pokemon to the fullest. For example he used Mightyena's aggressive personality to deal heavy damage on my team and his pikachu's contest abilities to take out a powerful opponent like Slaking. And Eve if you think Pikachu grabbing Slakoth seems lien cheating. Many trainers use that tactic a lot.
Max:I guess you're right.
Norman:Max when you become a trainer I hope that when we battle I can see you use tactics like that.
Max looks up to his father with stars in his eyes.
Max:Right!

We skip to see everyone is asleep in their rooms and it seems like Y/n and May aren't asleep.
May/Y/n:I can't hold these feelings anymore. I have to tell him/her how I feel about him/her. About how I love him/her