"Can We Keep Him Mother?"

The sisters toured you around the estate. The blond girl named Bela, clinging to your left arms and the red-haired, Daniela, clinging to your right, and Cassandra leading the way.

"You can go anywhere around the castle", said Daniela," but not the dungeons, mother's study,..", "and her private chambers" their voice in unison. "Mother is a bit territorial, so do not mess around her or you will be hanging on a stick after."

"...drained of your blood" Cassandra chuckled. A cold sweat run down to your face after hearing that statement. You shiver at the words of the sisters. Bela, the oldest, breaks out to you and went to the other way. "I must talk to mother to have him stay in the castle. Mother must know that we want to keep him as our pet", she smiled and went on her way to where their mother is at this time.

the three of you went to the opera room where you waited for Bela. The two sisters distance themselves to you then they started chuckling and whispering to each other. You don't have any clue what they are whispering about but in your mind, you already know that they are thinking of what will be your fate. It did not take a while and a swarm of bees materializes in front of you. "Mother wants to speak with us three and him", as what she told. the two followed their sister and the three of them guide you to a different room. As what you see, it was not lit well. there is a large portrait of a woman wearing a big hat and as you see is, there is a sense of nobility on the image's stature. As you looked closely at the painting, it was lady dimetrescu, the matriarch of the castle is the one who is painting is mounted on the wall. A shelf of books on the right part of the room, a table and chair, you believe as what the matriarch always use for office. On the other side, there is small cabinet that you did not know what is in it.

"Cassandra, Daniela, do you agree with Bela to keep the human thing?" the tall lady asked them. The two answered in unison to keep you with them. the lady looks to you as her yellow colored eyes brightened by the brim under the big hat. You gulp at the nervousness as if those yellow eyes are looking right into your soul. You feel as if her gaze will melt you on the spot that you are standing.

A few minutes of silence was deafening as you wait her verdict. A smoke from her face came off and it was a smoke from a cigar that she is smoking and you did not notice because of the nervousness. The lady nodded at her daughters request. "He seems harmless my daughters, you can keep him..." then she turn her gaze to you, "if you are going to be threat to my daughters, I will be the one to take your life." The warning gave a chill under your spine, you cannot move as the tall lady walks towards you and gave you a pat on your head like a pet."it's a threat!" your mind is screaming, you don't know what to do. The daughters thank their mother for granting the permission. You sighed with relief when Bela escorted you out of lady dimitrescu's office as she sense that you are totally frozen off your feet, and cannot move.

----

It has been a few days after you were transferred to the castle. The maids are all women, there is no men in the castle except for you. Thankfully, all of the maids are human, you sighed a relief thinking that there are normal people around the castle. The old maid walked into your room and provides you a couple set of clothes that you can use. "It was requested by the mistress for you so that you will look presentable anytime", the maid added. You thank the old lady and she take her leave from your room.

You checked all the bags and looked inside of it. You thought that you would wear those victorian era/vintage clothing that they are wearing but you are thankful that the clothes that were given are sets of modern day clothes that you are comfortable with. you arranged those clothes to the drawers assigned to the room and lie down on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

The castle is of grandeur not like Heisenberg's as you compare. It's hell, totally living in hell at the factory but you seemed living in a grandiose hell here at castle dimitrescu and the demons are the mistress herself and her 3 beautiful daughters. Oh well, it's better to be in castle dimitrescu than living your days at the factory, its totally condemned of monstrosity and experiments done by Heisenberg himself.