A Carnal Rendezvous with Daniela

Touch is the love language for the youngest Dimitrescu.

When you’re around each other, she is always touching you in some way or anotheer.

Holding hands.

Her arms around your waist.

Clutching your arm while strolling around the estate.

Pinning you to the bed.

She always wants to go on top, dominating you but you did not mind. She always have a say when you two are on bed.

Has the slickiest tongue of all the sisters. You even think how many men she has bedded and killed eventually. Luckily, you won't experience the same fate like the other who fell from her den.

To the maids, it comes across as possessive, but you never really minded it.

The concept of celebrating special occasions such as birthdays or anniversaries had always been foreign to Daniela, but you stir something within her and when she does.

(You never understood it)

She always averts her eyes when she hands you a gift — whether it be handmade or bought.

You see the internal struggle in them and you know she isn’t used to this, used to feeling anything about anyone outside of her family.

You handle her with care.

Self defense is a must whenever she had her fit.

She won’t allow anyone else to touch or teach you how to hunt.

The first gift she gave you was a sickle that just so happened to be identical to the one at her hip.

One of your celebrated monthsaries, she gifted you a dagger handcraft by Heisenberg himself with the Dimitrescu family crest on the shin connecting the blade and the handle.

A couple who slays together stays together.

Marking that everyone can see. Teeth mark on your right arm just above your wrist.

Daniela’s possessive streak comes out in pleasurable ways, though you would never get used to the initial sting of her teeth piercing your flesh.

Everyone knows who you belong to.

You always heard that all who enter Castle Dimitrescu never leave, but you find that you didn’t really want to.