With Cassandra

Once Bela's time is up! Cassandra is already waiting just outside Bela's room to collect you. Once you walked out of the oldest's chambers, Cassandra immediately grabs you, hold your face and kiss you hungrily as if you are away for too long. You would place your arms around her waist to pull her closer and her smile widens on that gesture.

"Let's eat something at the kitchen, I'm hungry" you said as you part away from her body. Her scent mixed expensive perfumes to cast away the stench of the blood lingers your nose, those smell is already fine with you now that you are already accustomed to the family's way of living.

"I already asked the maids to have your food ready at my room. I don't want to waste my precious with you. Every minute is priceless!", she exclaims as she drag you through the hallways to her chambers.

While she watches you eat breakfast, she is drinking blood that is placed in a teacup. you never mind it.

"you're too slow!!" Cassandra got irritated waiting for you. "Well I have good food with me and such a beautiful scenery in front of me. I'm just enjoying the bliss." You smiled while looking at her revealing bosoms. She grinned when she sees your eyes feasting at those cleavage popping out from that gothic victorian dress. She stand up in front you and undress herself fully so you can enjoy that voluptuous view. You smiled gloriously while staring her nakedness. "How's the view, my pet?" she asked. Who would have known that under that exquisite clothing, is a set of underwear either the lacy ones or thongs. You never asked where it came from.

"So beautiful, I want to conquer you like Caesar conquered Zela." you answered romantically.

She groaned,"Your poetic sometimes like Bela!" she cringed. One thing she knew is that you're always ready to take her down, whether on bed or anywhere as long as Cassandra is in heat.

She jumps over the table and crawls bewitching towards you. She purrs as your distance is closing to each other. A lioness slowly going to her prey after enticing it.

You feel as if butterflies flying inside your stomach and you cannot utter a word. You're frozen shut as her face draws near you. "Cat got your tongue?"she smiled before she enclose the space between you with a kiss.

You give in and responded to her desires. You hold her body up against you whilst your lips still entangled to hers and transfer her to her soft bed. Her face cast pleasure as she bit her lower lip tempting you further, divulging to your growing fornication. You helped her undress your clothes that hinders the impending moment.

You latched on her bared breast while your free hand is cupping the other. a soft moan released from her while you ravish her lovingly. you did not left any of her skin untouched by your lips or by your hand. your lips strides down to her body and slip out your tongue to taste her voluptuous body. she holds and pulls your hair for approval as her lower body is being teased. your hand trailed further down to its final destination, you felt the wetness in between her thighs, 'your hard work really paid off' you said to yourself as you feel her symbol of femininity. Your fingers playing its lips then sliding it in. She gasp.

She bit her lower lip when you thrust your manliness inside her sex, her body arched as she felt your throbbing shaft inside her. you move your hips slowly as if your following a rhythm only you and she can only hear. Your slowly pacing fast as your feeling aroused with the situation. You hear her crying graciously, screaming, provoking you to hit harder than before. you are like a slave following your master's command as you slide in and out of her symbol. You reach for her lips to stop her for moaning loudly, still captivating her lower body, you only left her longing mouth as you need air to catch your breath.

All of the sudden, Cass stopped you from moving and grinned, "someone's here and she's jealous" she whispered. You smiled and left a kiss on her lips but she clung her arms around your neck and pulled you closer to her lain body on the soft bedding to deepen the kiss. her tongue clashed with your tongue and you accepted her challenge. You left her lips as you need air to take in.

"who?", you asked catching your breath yet again after a fierce battle, but she only smiled at you as an answer. You stopped for a moment and waited for what is going to happen. you given small kisses to her lips, shoulders and her collar bones as you push yourself away from her embrace. She chuckled at the gesture as she fixed herself a little bit before facing her sister.

a swarm of bees show up and materializes, it is Daniela, who saw your intense lovemaking with Cass just now. "wow! you're barely exposed, Cass! enjoying his company, my dear sister?"

"very much enjoying the moment! are you jealous my little sister? just wait for a bit. " she smiled teasing Daniela who is waiting impatiently to have her turn with you. "... we still have time to be busy." She hugged you behind your back while her hand is busy touching your bared chest. Her tongue slide through your neck while staring directly at Daniela. You bit your lower lip at the teasing gesture. you find it funny how the sisters fighting over for your affection. You saw Daniela gritted her teeth impatiently upon seeing that sight and release sigh of annoyance and frustration.

"better not break him!!", Daniela sounded so frustrated, stomping her foot on the ground. "who says I'm gonna break him? we, technically want and need him" Cass smiled at her statement and hugged you lovingly. You grabbed her hand and squeezed it to affirm the statement.

You know that Daniela couldn't win any fight with any of her older sisters. She grunt on the statement and throws a fit, Cassandra chuckled. she walked towards you and in a snap,she hold your chin up and planted a kiss, you got shocked as she intentionally slipped her tongue into your mouth and plays your tongue for a short while. Cassandra was also shocked but she chuckled beside your ear. Cass pushed her sister away from having a lavishing kiss with you and pulled you oppositely to her naked body. "It is still our time babe. You can continue your moment with her after our time is up!"

Daniela transformed to a swarm of bees and flies out of the scene. "Dani, is really impatient", you add. "That is our youngest", Cass continue.

"will Bela fly here?" you teased the middle child. She smiled, "she's not going to barge in like Daniela. same also that she doesn't want to be disturbed unless mother calls her."Cassandra answered while drawing circles on your body, the back of your head pressing on her chest. You turned around to face her and kissed her blooded lips. You loved how she responded to your teasing lips, you'll leave her lips for a second and as you're lowering your face to meet hers, you will pull yourself away. She would pout her lips and her brows burrowed like a child. You laughed a little on her reaction and you move slowly to kiss her again.You can see her eyes burning with lust. you breath heavily as your eyes met hers, and communicated. Your eyes gleamed when she nodded to continue the feast. your heart beats fast and you feel desire running through your veins again. "oh! i love you, all of you", you said to yourself as you positioned in between her thighs. You take a deep breath to calm yourself, your heart will explode if this fast heartbeats still continues. you smiled in front of her after you calmed.

You ready yourself, pulled Cassandra towards you, "Ready for more, babe?" a playful smile revealed on your face as you held her legs. "i love it, when you do me hard, babe" Cassandra teased.