An Affair with Cassandra

Falling inlove with the middle child. Cassandra being sadist had its ups and its downs. But at least she has a laugh and a voice that never fails to send a shiver down your spine.

Cassandra loves everything physical, and while her love language at first would be physical touch, when she really gets comfortable with you, it’s good old fashioned quality time.

When you first began your “affair” as she would to call it, it was purely physical, and while it seemed like she was nonchalant about it, it gave her sisters pause when Cassandra declared that you were hers and hers alone to play with.

Play with, fool around, fuck, call it what you wanted, but it doesn’t feel like making love at first with how rough, quick, and filthy it was before she turned away to the next plaything that caught her attention in the dungeon.

It’s completely flipped when attraction and desire grew into love and adoration, and then something special happens between the two of you.

Touch and gazes become softer, and Cassandra insists on taking her time with you.

“There’s no need to rush back into the real world, baby, let’s enjoy this.”

Everything you do with Cassandra becomes something she treasured and wanted to spend time on once you become her part-time pet, full-time obsession.

She even stopped looking for other pets to pass her time with, that title laid solely with you.

Cassandra likes to take charge, and one of the downfalls to dating a vampiric sadist is that you kinda don’t really get a say in the end, though you kinda might like that sometimes.

She always gets the last word in — she isn’t allowed to get a word in edgewise when it comes to her mother, so she goes out of her way to get it with you.

She is short-tempered so sometimes it’s best to give her space to calm down so she won’t end up taking pent up rage out on you.

She never displays shame or tentativeness about her torture victims or the mess she almost bathed herself in when she really got into it.

When she storms into the room afterward, clothes dripping and smile crazed, you see her eyes pitch black and settled on nothing else but you.

She strips herself of her splattered mess, away from you because she will at least grant you that… she might kiss you with a taste of iron lingering with each pass of her tongue, but she has some manners dammit.

And those manners extend to your feeding as well as she always snaps at the maids about not letting you starve or else.

Always has a threatening edge to her voice when she questions whether you feel full enough or not.

Cassandra is always eager if you were ever to offer your blood to her to feed off of, and for as wild as she gets at the sight or smell of blood, she is surprisingly gentle when she does.

Some of the time are with smooth caresses to the back of your neck or with her fingers gently scratching at your scalp. Other times are with her hand down your pants, rubbing you into as much ecstasy as she was in

Though her mind is hazy with satisfaction when she feeds from you, she also stays aware enough to know that she had to leave her mark in the process — something for her sisters and even her mother to see

If that didn’t stir a reaction, then maybe it would if she held your hand all day, and if she had to show her family her claim through touching you in some way, then that was completely okay with you

Though when the two of you are alone, she is content enough to just have you in the same space as her — the two of you could be doing two separate things but as long as she could feel your presence, smell your blood, hear your heart…

You might get weak in the knees when you heard her chuckle or giggle, but she never grew tired of the sounds that made you.