Rippling Apart

It has been few days after that event happened. Recently you hear loud screams and wailings from dungeons of the castle. It seems like the sisters are venting out by mutilating and murdering the unfortunate maidens. You feel sorry to those unfortunate souls that would turn monsters that surrounds the castle grounds at night or undead guards underground, or the main ingredient for the famous family concoction of wine.

Little by little the maids grew little in population and needed to hire new ones for the palace. The grand chambermaid sighs as the new ones came in one day. These maidens don't know what their fates lie ahead.

Everytime you see one of the sisters, they turn to another direction or just swarm away to avoid you. Same goes with their mother. It's hard seeing them like this. You miss them terribly and want to be with them but you can't.

Donna Beneviento visits the castle for some 'family bonding' as what Mother Miranda wants for her children. Alcina was busy by that time and the sisters don't want to go so you accompany the doll maker.

You invited her for a tea on the courtyard and she gladly accepts. You apologize for Dimitrescu's family in their behalf for not appearing or accompany her. Donna just nod.

"Bela always comes at the house, bugging Donna." The doll says while you sip tea. You're quiet as you wait for any other words but Donna speaks, "She's hurt. I don't know much what is happening in the castle right now, the last time she came there, she said that their mother has taken away the precious thing from them. I believe, it might be you that she is referring to." You nodded to confirm the lady stated. She never asked why or check what other details. It is none of her business.

Bela vented her frustrations to her so-called aunt Donna. Your thinking about the the two on how they are dealing the negative feelings. You hope the three daughters will not hate their mother for the sudden change of the events.

The silent Donna, bid you farewell and you escorted her outside of the castle where a carrier is waiting her to be escorted back to the Beneviento's estate. It is an eerie silence within castle. You don't hear any screams, no cackles, not a single sound within the walls.

You were about to visit Alcina in her office to report what happened with the visit however a swarm of flies block your way, a hand takes form from the flies and drag you to one of the rooms from the hallway. It was Daniela who brought you to an unoccupied room.

Dejection and resentment shows on her eyes. She hold your chin, stared at you eye to eye, and devour your lips. You did not think twice and responded. How you missed this moment. You also felt her missing you too.

"I missed you sooo sooo much babe" She finally mouthed while you're both gasping for air.

"You know that I miss you more than you do" you lulled her. She pouts trying to seduce you. You smiled at her habits.

"If mother did not interfere with our affairs, you should still be with us having the best times of our lives!" Daniela growls. You nodded. You close again your distance with a kiss and this time Daniela dominating you with her slicky tongue.

You pull her pelvis up as she cling her legs to your waist to balance your bodies while you enjoy the stolen kisses from each other. Your hands trailing her back remembering those curves and cement them into your mind. Your lips trailed down to her neck, collarbones and to her breasts.

The moment disturbed when a maid comes into the room and was astounded to your quick escapades. The maid moves out quickly, and you and Daniela quickly fixed yourselves and leave the room.

"You did not see anything!" Daniela growls at the scared maiden and disappears into thin air.

You continue to go to your initial destination, to Alcina's office. You knock first to the door before you enter her office.

"How was Donna's visit here in the castle?" Alcina asks while her head is burrowed with documents.

"She was quiet but her doll, Angie is nosy. It talks all the time in her visit here. We had tea in the courtyard" You answered anxiously. "I also apologize to her since your busy with work and your daughters are busy themselves also." You're trying to explain yourself out as if your hiding something.

She stops from reading the documents and focuses on you. You seemed stuck on your spot and cannot speak at all. She stands up from her chair and walks towards you and stop a few feet away from you. It seems like she know something.

"It seems like Donna enjoys your company. My poor little sister do not speak too much and can only communicate with her doll Angie." Her eyes glowing under the brim of her big black hat.

You tried to crane your head to look at her."She only spoke a few and her doll do the talking." Pulling up a smile on your face. The lady is not buying it. She smells your growing tensions.

"You can leave now, love. I have so many things to do." She went back to her work.

"Thank you, Alcina" You bow down. You sighed as if you got out of a risky situation. You turn and walk through the door.

"One thing!" You stopped from walking, awaiting what will she says next. "Even I don't see you, I have eyes and ears everywhere in any parts of the castle." She adds.

You had chills on your spine and again you became afraid.

You sought this one as a warning from Alcina. As if she saw what happened with you and Daniela. You continue to walk outside of the office and head back to your room.