chapter 10|Yaoyao's POV

Meanwhile elsewhere.........

Yesterday I found an agency after some research, they are good but they don't have any if not one artist under them, last year they had a bad fall and went bankrupt and all their artists left.

Though they were not big, their artists were popular and they are still doing well know. They no longer have any artists under them and they just let their trainees go last month since they are planning to close down.

I'm sure someone ruined them since they were growing fast you know how entertainment industry work, I set a morning appointment and they agreed.

I woke up early in the morning and request a taxi, I arrived at QiQ Entertainment at 9am. I went in the the receptionist showed me the office, I took the elevator to the 5th floor and I found him waiting outside his office.

"Miss Bai?", he asked

"Yes"

"How are you? come in"

"I'm fine thank you, sorry to trouble you", I responded

"Not at all, I wonder how I can help Miss Bai?", he asked sitting down

"Well I know about your situation and I did my research about you and I'm interested"

"I'm sorry Miss Bai but we are about to close", he said with a disappointed face

"Well I don't care whom you have offended to end up in this situation but I'm willing to offer you are second chance, do you dare to accept?", he was shocked

"What are you talking about?", he asked confused

"Lexy", I showed him a picture and his eyes opened wider

"You know her right?"

"Isn't she in Hollywood?"

"Well she is back, the reason I choose your agency is because of how you handle and promote your artists. So what do you say Mr Qing?"

"I will tell my secretary to draft a contract", he responded calling his secretary over

"I will bring her tomorrow to sign the contract, don't disappoint me. These are here schedules remaining overseas so I'm leaving them in your hands don't mess this up"

"Thank you Miss Bai"

I arrived at home at 1pm and got a text from Wei Wei that she settled the bill for the studio along with pictures of the building, I found construction company online and they agreed to start tomorrow. I want it to get done fast, I was watching TV when she came back and threw car keys to me.

"You bought a car?", I asked her surprised

"It's just a small mini cooper for transport, we can't be always relying on taxis can we? It's for both of us, like they say sharing is caring"

"Isn't my Weiwei the best? I found you an agency", I said showing her the reports about it

"Not bad, it will do. Plus there aren't many people to compete for resources with"

"You are the only one", I said rolling my eyes

"Even better, when do I sign the contract?"

"I will take you there tomorrow"

"Ok"

"Will you be using Lu Wei Wei?", I asked out of curiosity

"I am Lexy, besides have you forgotten about my A-list singer/actress sister Lu Xin?", she asked rolling her eyes

"Ah I forgot"

We ordered food and start planning the studio, we spelt at mid night after signing all the legal documents that Weiwei gave me and planning the studio. We agreed that she will have her own office at the studio since she will also be handling some studio matters and she have to be present in board meetings.

We woke up in the morning at 8am and have breakfast after shower, I drove us to QiQ Entertainment. We found Mr Qing waiting for us at the entrance and we went inside to discuss the contract, I could see he was nervous

"Mr Qing we meet again"

"Thank you for giving us this opportunity"

"No need, let's get down to business", Wei Wei responded sitting down

"This is the contract, 70/30 percent. We will also offer you an apartment and a car", he explained the details of the contract and Weiwei scanned every detail

"The contract is good, you don't have to offer me an apartment for now but I can use the company car", when we were talking two people came in

"This Mr Zhang he will be your manager and this is Tanxian, she will be your assistant from now on"

"Hello", they greeted each other

She signed the contract and they were happy, the future of this company is in Wei Wei's hands and I wonder how long it will take for her to put them on the map. Since Wei Wei doesn't like attention they agreed not to announce the matter, they only updated their Weibo and Website profiles.

The renovations didn't take long since the building was in good shape, everything was already done by the end of the month. I announced on my website that I opened a store along with the address, Weiwei suggested we take few photos of her in different clothes so that she can post on her weibo. The store opened the same time as her schedule started.