chapter 24

Bai Ze was leaning against the wall watching her battle with her thoughts, he couldn't help but laugh out loud seeing her knocking her head against the wall

"You...how long have you been standing there?", she asked pointing a finger at him in an accusing manner

"Long enough, what's wrong?", he asked walking toward the kitchen

"It's .....nevermind, you will think I'm crazy anyway", she said throwing herself on the couch

"Try me", she thought for a while biting her nails then walked towards him

"Let's get married", she looked at his face desperately which made him frown

"Why so suddenly?", he asked drinking coffee

"What can I say? I'm in love", since she didn't want to talk he didn't pry

"Then we will go to the Civil Affairs Bureau and sign tomorrow", he said putting her head

"No I want it big, there is no need to hide", she said shaking her head violently

"What about your career?", he asked frowning

"I can quit the industry and focus on law and being your wife", her response made him frown

"You don't have to abandon your career for me, I can still marry you even if you are still in the entertainment industry", he said brushing her hair

"But I want to, at least for now", she responded blinking innocently

"But you just accepted movie"

"We can get married after I finish shooting", she tugged his shirt

"Ok", he walked back to his study room

"Ahhh, what have I done?", she asked herself pulling her hair

"Am I going to leave everything just like that? Mxa, I can just take it as a break. Maybe a year or 2 years away from the entertainment industry I should be fine, right? Ahh, what do I do?", she was busy thinking while chewing her nails

She took her phone and log on her Weibo only to find herself being dragged again, this time she was being accused of bullying her classmate in high school. She breathed in and out before getting down to understand the situation, there was so many things about her and her friends disrespecting teachers, taking drugs in school, dating, bad marks along with bullying.

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: first of all this is ridiculous, if you have problem with me come and face me and stop being a coward. This is the reason why I said you are petty, you can't even man up to your actions and you are hiding behind fake weibo accounts. I thought your pet said you are a man of actions, is this what he was talking about? You ruining my career, is this the kind of methods he was talking about? If that's so I must say I'm disappointed, I'm more into men who are courageous and bold but seeing how you behave it makes me question your upbringing. I mean if you like me and want my attention you can send me a message, this is childish and yet you are about to reach 30. And you still wonder why I rejected you, at least behave your age.

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: secondly I went to Yehua High School and everyone who attended with me knows that I never had a friend from the beginning till I graduated so what bad friends are you talking about? Is not talking to anyone bullying them, because the only time I talked to my teacher was when I was answering questions on board and as for my classmates I don't remember being any slightly close to them so why would I bully? If anyone knows my background and compare it to some of my classmates backgrounds you will find that I was nothing to them so why would I risk my life by doing such stupid thing? As for my marks they are just fine, why would Oxford accept me if they are bad? And for your information my collage entrance exams score was 749 so at least do some proper investigations before planning to slander my name.

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: lastly, I don't care how influential or rich you are but the next time you try to slander me I will come for you. Don't think that my quietness and hiding from you is because I'm scared of you, remember your pet told me your name and I am aware of who you are and I can inflict the same damage you are trying to do on me back to you again, so don't try me Mr......

The internet was upside down trying to figure out who is trying to ruin Wei Wei's career, it was a heated argument on Weibo. Many people were supporting her but there were some so were saying she brought this to herself while others were just passer by.

Wei Wei went to the guest room to fetch her laptop and locked herself in the bedroom, she logged on shadow net and type in bunch of codes on her laptop. After five minutes her laptop screen was full of files written Luo Corporation Industries, Weibo Inc.

She hacked both Luo industries along with Weibo since they are playing lovey dovey with her name on internet, after downloading all files she needed she inflicted virus on them and stored them on her laptop after refreshing it. She made more than 30 copies of the files just in case she lose them, she continued to watch them like a hawk.