chapter 19

She logged on Weibo and found her feed busy with people tearing her up for being nominated at Golden Phoenix Awards, she understand the backlash since the awards are for the whole Chinese entertainment industry so there are many people who have lots of fans and a small ant like her from a small company like QiQ who does she think she is to dominate the nominations but she is not gonna allow anyone to tramp on her the way they wish

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: hehehe....it's just a nomination and yet you have already started tearing each other up, what will it be like when I actually win the award? Hehehe

"She actually have nerves to show up here"

"Who is this Wei what what?"

"Have the Golden Phoenix Awards gone mad? There are many talented people yet they chose her, what's her background?"

"Just a vase, I wonder who will tip it to the ground and end this nonsense"

"Well I'm not her fans but I admit that she is talented"

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: the funny thing is that the list is not gonna change, I told you before that I'm just talented and when mixed with my beauty how can people not like me? It's not my fault that I was born beautiful and talented not to brag but I am more talented and beautiful that most of your faves. Whether you like it or not it truth, you can try to comfort yourselves by bashing me but truth won't change.

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: can you be more reserved?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: just when I thought she things can't go any narcissistic further she posted again

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: At this point I have learned to embrace my goddess's narcissistic side

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: but did I lie?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: no you didn't lie at all, it was truth

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: not at all Goddess is the the best and most beautiful

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: who can be compared to the most high immortal

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: sis can you spare us please, we know you are the most talented and beautiful so what did you have for lunch

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: yes yes goddess have you eaten?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: can you please suggest a me to us?

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: Why do I feel like you are changing topic on purpose? Nevermind am very busy now preparing my gown, I have to look best you know so I'm going on lockdown cultivationto preserve my beauty so I won't be online online till then. When I come back I better not see any of you involved in any drama even if it involves be me, keep your claws and fangs to yourself or else there won't be any autographs, pictures, updated, drama, movie and interview for a whole next year. So behave yourselves and leave everything to QiQ Entertainment are we clear?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: ........

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: Aren't you being too cruel?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: yes yes whatever goddess say is right we won't fight

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: this punishment is too harsh, Mortals I wonder what future hold for us

Even though Wei Wei's fandom have grown through out the year most of her fans were ladies and they listen to her orders only, though there were many blacks slandering her name they didn't get involved in any fights. They just focused on voting for her and promoting her on social media platforms, the whole fandom was calm as if whatever that was happening had nothing to do with them while Wei Wei was also nowhere to be seen on internet again.

19th of December finally arrived and it was time for Wei Wei to go to X city for the awards on the 2nd, this will be the first time in six years going back to X city. After packing everything Xianxian came and they went to the airport, they landed in City X in the afternoon and they went to their hotel and rested. The past weeks Wei Wei have been focused on her work and she had no time to rest so she took this as her sleeping vacation.

Many pictures of her at City X capital airport were circulating online and though Mortals wished to praise their goddess they couldn't do anything afraid to be punished, they are not supposed to participate in any drama online except promoting their idol. So they can only admire the pictures in their hearts and on their fan pages without causing drama since Wei Wei also follow this account.

Wei Wei knew that the Lu family know that she is in City X so she didn't want to mix with them, she stayed in the hotel the whole time to avoid meeting them and only sent her assistant for her errands. Yaoyao brought the dress and accessories the day before the awards and she just had to do the final touches on the dress and should be done by tomorrow morning. She finished everything in the morning and drove to her hotel.