chapter 15|Advocate Lu

The press went on and Wei Wei went on eating her candies which no one disturbed her except answering few questions here and there, after press the reporters took pictures and she went to her car unaware of the storm she have created on internet.

"I have never seen a rookie with such a thick skin like her"

"What beauty? I don't find her even close to pretty"

"Throughout this press I got to know how Wei Wei is beautiful and talented as per her words...hehehe this girl"

"We stan women who are confident and love themselves, Wei Wei you have gained a new follower"

"Who is she? She talks too much"

"So she is the one who snatched my Qiqi's role"

"We know you are spreading legs"

"I don't like her"

Wei Wei was reading comments online and she decided to post on her weibo.

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: Not liking me is another thing but stop stanning me behind jealousy show yourself and complement me openly, it's not a secret that I'm beautiful so stop comforting yourselves by saying I'm ugly because you know it's a lie and worst case I might be prettier than you. I know my pictures are your wallpapers so stop hiding behind hate, and also point of correction I'm not a rookie. New Mortals you are welcomed to the Ninth Heaven

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: your sickness is getting worse

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: of course our goddess is beautiful

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: dare you to post your make up free photo next to hers

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: care to explain? So you are not a rookie?

@Nine Heavens Goddess Wei: I also want to know, what did you mean by that?

[Nine Heavens Goddess Wei]: exactly what you think..hehehe

After replying some posts they arrived at the agency and they went in, she greeted the staff on her way to the conference room. She found everyone there, after greeting them she sat down and they started discussing her schedules which was tight.

"You have to attend a court hearing next week on Wednesday and you have three commercials you have to shoot next week too, do you want me to take up any reality shows?", her manager asked

"Of course, they can boost my popularity"

Glorious Empress will start airing on Tuesday so she spent her weekend sleeping but her heart still long for Bai Ze but know it's just not the right time, she want set up her career first before going after him. On Sunday she went to B2Y to prepare for the court hearing, she was passed a small case of harassment by the state.

When she arrived she greeted the staff and went to check if Yaoyao was there but she wasn't so she went and locked herself in her office, after sorting out all the documents she checked the stocks of B2Y and funds. After confirming everything was done it was already 8pm, she locked her office since it have important documents and she left.

On Monday she woke up and went to a photo shoot and she finished in the afternoon, she went to a restaurant to have lunch while finalising her documents.

She set up an appointment with her client for tomorrow in the afternoon, she went home to rest after. On Tuesday Glorious Empress was trending on social media but due to her busy schedule she couldn't log on Weibo, she woke up and had a strong coffee.

She selected her outfit, she looked completely like a different person and more matured in a way. When she arrived at the cafe they went through the case and facts, she was tired by the end of the day.

This is why she never take up cases unless she feels like it, on Wednesday they went to court. After battling back and forth they won the case but she was not happy at all because she have a shoot tomorrow, she passed out the moment she laid on her bed.

Advocate Lu, an Oxford graduate. She is known all over in law departments because she doesn't take shit from anyone and wins all her cases. But she doesn't just take up any cases thrown at her, even the state knows it.

This time she agreed to take the case because she have not been in court for a for while due to her other work. People use to underestimate her due to her aged but she proved them to be a female tyrant.

On Thursday she woke up at 6am for her schedule at 7am, she arrived a little late and apologized to the stuff. Since they where shooting a commercial video with different outfits and sets they finished late around 6pm, when she arrived home her manager told her she will be shooting a reality show Dare to Know You. It is a reality show were celebs depend on their EQ and they can't lie to the audience.