Chapter 25

Somewhere in City X

The air was gloomly suffocating, a man in black suit threw a whiskey glass against the wall and all his subordinates break a sweat. Wei Wei is his whether she like it or not, he will keep hitting her where it hurt the most to force her to appear infront of him, she will come crawling back to him and beg him for mercy then she will know who she belongs to.

Zhen have signed a contract with the Lu Corporation in exchange of Wei Wei, he have been hunting her for 5 years with no success. Everyone knew that she was studying in City Z Capital University but when they went to look for her there was no person by the name of Lu Wei Wei, they looked for her all over China but never found her. They only got to know that she came back after acting in Glorious Empress.

He didn't want to just appear infront her and tell her that he was her fiancee but rather get to know her first, but she seems to have a mind of her own. He is losing his mind because of her which forced him to pay Weibo to splash mud on her name but that little fox rebuted him and not only that but she also threatened him, he knew that Wei Wei was not a simple person.

For her to hide from them in the states and not find her even after hacking her social media accounts and number phones means someone is backing her up. He felt frustrated and furious that he can't do anything but he didn't believe that she can roam for too long. He was amused by his own thoughts, He the mighty Luo Zhen have been playing hide and catch like a headless chicken because of a women.

He just couldn't accept that she is capable of slipping out of his claws, "just let her enjoy the little victory she is feeling right know, that's the least I can do for her because once i get her....." his lips arched evily. It seems like it's time to pay her parents a visit, he thought to himself packing his stuffs and left with his bodyguards. For what I also don't know, I guess we can never understand the ways of  the riches.

The Lu family was busy about to have dinner when they had an unexpected guest, the Lu family knew about the deal they made with the Luo family and they were very aware of the reason why Zhen paid them a visit today.

It's not like they where not aware of the situation happening online but they didn't have a way to tie that shrew of a women down, she have never came to visit them ever since she back to China. Lately they have been feeling like they are sitting on burning coals because they don't know what to tell the Luo family.

"Mr Luo join us for dinner", Mr Lu said welcoming him in

"No need, I'm here for business, about the deal ", he sat on the couch

"I understand Mr Luo, i will contact her to come back home and we will sort everything out", he could hear his chest pounding as if his heart is trying to escape

"I hope so, because it will only take me one snap to terminate our cooperation"

"I understand Mr Luo"

After the meeting he left and the Lu family was not at peace at all, they know what's at stake here. He took his phone and dailed Wei Wei's number but he couldn't get through even after trying again and again, he was angry to a point of breaking his phone.

"Great, very great. Now she have grown wings and learned to disrespect me her father"

"Daddy, I think sister might be busy. I met her at the Golden Phoenix Awards and told her to come and visit but i think her schedule might be fully booked", she said patting his back

"Very good Wei Wei, very good"

"Honey relax and have dinner first, your health comes first", Mrs Lu said with a smirk on her face

"This Lu Wei thinks too highly of herself, for how long does she think she can provoke the Luo family, but it will also be a good thing if they could just kill her. After all she is stealing my daughter's spot light", Mrs Lu thought to herself faking her concern

When Lu Hua came back he found everyone in bad mood and after listening to the explanation he also felt like this little sister of his was being too much. She can't even sacrifice a little for the family that raised her. He promised his father to look for her, after he is the inheritor of the Lu company.

The months went by with no one disturbing Lu Wei, after she finished filming she made it a priority get married to Bai Ze. It was a quick process with his influence, and by afternoon they were having a celebratory dinner. She just couldn't believe what she had just done, it was fun yet thrilling.

After promoting this movie she is planning to take a break from entertainment industry and sort out some bug trying to disturb her. The plan was to leave the Lu family as it is but since they are being clown she might just give them a circus to perform at. An evil smile crept on her lips as she thought about her plan.

"Lu Hua, Lu Hua, as my brother u still chose to abandon me. I was still holding on because of mom but i guess it time to let go, such a shame", she thought out loud rubbing her mother's pendant

A week later she was invited on a reality show as part of movie promotion but the cast line up was kept secret and she was not interested in knowing either. But indeed enemies are bound to meet at some point because who can it be if not Lu Xin, she smirked and walked past her without saying anything.