chapter 17|Bunny Rabbit

Ever since the the premiere of Glorious Empress her popularity have been rising on a fast pace, when she arrived home she packed her travelling bag to go to City Z for Advocates and Judges summit on Wednesday.

She went to B2Y to get some files, the staff greeted her and she went upstairs to her office. She passed by Yaoyao's office who was busy with her designs, after chatting for a while she left.

On Sunday she took an afternoon flight to City Z and she arrived around 4pm and she fell asleep the moment she arrived at the hotel. When she woke up on Monday she was bored and decided to visit Mr Bai in the afternoon.

She took a quick shower and change to a black turtle neck dress that hugs her curves, after putting on her black heels then she took her purse and hit the road. Since she knew that they won't let her in she decided to sneak in, after putting her shades on and mask she walked into Bai Cooperation industries with her head high and heels leaving a click sound behind.

When staff members were tapping their cards she squeezed in and went to the elevator and pressed the last floor. When she arrived the reception area was vacant and she walked to his office which was empty and sat on his chair and admire the view, she felt bored and turned on his computer and started to play game on it. After two hours while she was still engrossed in the the game she didn't even notice it when the door opened.

Bai Ze was shocked to see a guest on his chair that he stopped his tracks when he saw her face hidden behind a mask, he walked in and other people he was with walked in too and they were surprised to see someone on the demon's chair and on top of that a lady. But quickly noticed that his mood calmed down instantly and they were double shocked, he told them sit on the couch while he sat on the chair.

"Hello", she waved at them while still playing game

"I could have come and pick you up if you told me", he said in a soft tone and she giggled

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise", she continued to play

The employees were triple shocked to see their boss speaking softly to a women and wonder if she was his girlfriend but they dared not to make a sound, after signing the documents and making few changes they left his office but not without glancing at the lady behind his desk playing game. When they left news spread faster that speed of light that boss's girlfriend came to visit him at work.

Bai Ze walked behind the table and pick her up and put her on his laps, he hugged her tightly while taking in her addictive scent, he took off her mask and violated her plum soft lips and he couldn't get enough of them. He squeeze her hips and she moaned in his mouth and it drove him crazy, he had to control himself since they were in the office.

He laid her head on his chest and fell asleep while he was busy signing his documents, he placed her mask back on but she hugged him tightly thinking he was leaving her and he chuckled at his bunny rabbit.

His secretary walked in with a group of people who needed his signature from different departments and they were greeted by such a scene, they tried their best not to make noise afraid to wake up the lady in his arms.

When his meeting was about to start he carried her to his office bedroom and tuck her in bed, the meeting carried on until later on. Thinking she might be hungry when she wake up he decided to leave early, when she woke up it was already 3pm.

She walked to his office and found him signing documents and she couldn't help but stare, he looked very handsome when he was focused on his work. He finally noticed her presence

"Are you hungry?", she just nodded and he chuckled

"Wait a sec", he called his secretary and tell him to sort out the the unsigned files

"Come let's go", he said picking her purse and giving her her shades to wear

She leaned on his arm and they walked out of his office, and again the employees were quadruple shocked by this scene. They looked like an immortal couple, they can only wonder who the lady beside their boss was.

Some felt jealous while others only admire at a distance, this is their first time seeing their boss laughing. They walked to the car and he told the driver he will drive and drove to his apartment.

"How long will will you be here for?", he asked starting to cook

"I'm leaving on Thursday, I came here for a summit on Wednesday", she explained eating snacks

"You shouldn't eat too much of those, they aren't healthy", he said pointing at the snacks in her hands

"It's just snacks, they won't kill me", he just laughed a continue cooking

They ate together with Wei Wei telling him about the summit on Wednesday, she agreed to go to his office with him tomorrow. She decided to sleep over, after taking shower she changed to his shirt and poor Ze, he couldn't keep his hands off her legs. He felt like he was being torchered but he controlled himself, she fell asleep in his arms and it felt right.

When she woke up in the morning it was 8am, she went to the bathroom and take a warm shower before changing to one of his shirts. After breakfast he drove her to her place to change, she put on black jeans an black shirt with black heels and tied her hair in messy bun. After putting on her masks she took some of her files and left, they walked in hand in hand and people were surprised she was back again.