inherited blades! who is that orange haired girl?

Issei finally returns home from school and wanted to finally understand who that man was and why those blades were calling out to him so he calls out to his mother for answers, the old man said she had his blood in her so she much know something about him.

Issei: hey mom there is something I want to talk to you about

his mother named Miki Hyoudou turned and was wondering what he wanted to talk to about

Miki: what is it ise? you struggling with school work or something if its math I'm sorry I hated that subject so much I paid someone to do that work for me

Issei face is blank even if he knew his mother hated math with a passion but this takes the cake but that was not what he was talking about

Issei: mom there is the man who has appears in my dreams and for some reason he sits there forging blades that seemingly call out too me

Miki face seemingly goes dark she finally knew why his hair turned completely red and with his fascination with swords, how could she not have seen this sooner after all "his" blood runs through her veins as well as her soon and now se cant hide this from him any longer

Miki: I think its to tell who I was before I met your father, my name before I met your father was Miki Muramasa and the man who in your dreams is Senji Muramasa my grandpa and your great grandpa.

Issei was shocked he could not believe it, the demonic blacksmith that was regarded to being one of the greatest black smiths to ever live in japan is his ancestor! is that why the blades seemingly called out to him I mean it would make sense because from what he heard from the legends the blades were cursed and the wielder would have unquenched thirst for blood as long as he or she holds a Muramasa blade.

Issei: so we are decedents from the demonic blacksmith himself is that why those black winged people came after us specifically me when I was child they wanted to use me to find our families blades?

Miki was confused how did he know about black winged people or fallen angels to be precise

Miki: how do you know about that?

Issei: because there are a few devils who go to my school and has been watching me like a hawk since I got there.

Miki was mad at this, why couldn't those people fuck off, they knew they were the only two In the world who could hold Muramasa blades without going insane why should they be hunted down just because they crave power.

Miki:( fuck that, I'm tired of those bastards ruining our lives, its time to show them why the Muramasa blades were feared in the first place) issei I'm going to give you my 2 blades that I've forged 8 years ago.

Issei looked confused his mom used to make blades and was also targeted by other people because of it, this angered him, his mom was just living her life do they not have the common sense to leave people out of there affairs.

Issei: okay mom so these are Muramasa blades I assume?

his mother nodded her head and beckoned him to follow her to the basement she kept hidden from him not wanting to involve him in the supernatural but that plan seemingly failed, they finally reach there destination and sees the forging technique in the blades that he saw in the fiery landscape where his great grandpa was located.

Miki: these blades are called Shunsui and enma don't touch them yet because I have to unlock your Muramasa bloodline.

Issei was then approached by his mother who said some words that seemingly just connect with him as if his he awakened a new power in a way he did.