Young devil gathering Pt.1

Issei and jalter after killing a few rogue fallen angels received an invitation to th young devils gathering apparently millicas wanted issei to come hang out and well he had nothing else better to do so he might as well go.

Jalter was wearing her favorite clothes she didnt want to wear armour because they were 2 winged fallen angels.

Issei: (that outfit leaves little to imagination)

He just had to say what's on everybody's mind.

Issei: hey jalter?

Jalter: yeah?

Issei: has anybody ever told you that your hot? And that outfit makes you look hotter?

Jalter blushes hard at this and

Jalter: w-w-w-w-w-what are you saying?!

Issei: the truth.

Issei wonders if jalter has gotten any stronger and so he decided to found out himself.

Issei: (observe)

Jeanne D'arc alter

Health points: 135,730

Magic points: 100,230

Level:490

STR:489

VIT:490

AGL:490

INT:488

SES:489

LCK:489

Issei: (wow.....)

When jalter found out that the spirit of god was inside issei she immediately demanded him to make god come out and answer her questions.

After a few hours of the fallen saint and god talking while she was angry she now found a purpose and that was to stand by issei and protect humanity.

Jalter found out that god died during a war and she honestly couldn't believe it.

She wanted to so bad strike him down but could not bring herself to do it, so she cried and yelled in rage.