issei's breath of Light/God returns?

Issei is returning to the underworld after that night with medusa which made him realize...

Issei: I'm A Man now.

Game: Congratulations Issei because of your ascension to manhood I will give you a new skills.

light Breathing: the ability to use the Light breathing, this can also be used for something else.

beast Breathing: your attack are unpredictable and dangerous if your opponent is not careful.

20+ in all stats

Issei Hyoudou

Level 136

STR:326

VIT:326

AGL:327

INT:327

SES:326

LCK:326

Issei after uploading his stats would train this "light Breathing" skill he earned but he can't do it here so he will go to a dungeon to test it out.

Issei: let's get this show on the road shall we?

Issei then holds the key up and it would glow and a door would appear and he would immediately walk in.

Issei: well who's my first opponent?

A scream can be heard and issei would get his answer and he sees a monster with 4 arms with a half human face on it

Issei would then look at the creature in remorse and say

Issei: You do not deserve what's happened to you...I'll put you to rest, count on that.

The creature that was once human would look at him and would give him barely noticeable nod but he would see it and the creature charges straight at him.

Issei would projector kanshou and bakuya and would rush at the creature as well, activating speed boost he quickly cuts off the creatures arm and would jump up to kick it in the chin and issei would project his new sword Excalibur and would concentrate.

Issei: breath of the Light: first form: Deliverance

issei can be seen unsheathing and sheathing his blade and White/Gold like lines would appear across the creature's face splitting it into pieces and issei would walk up to the creature and puts his hands together and says

Issei: rest easy now...you are free from this hellish form. I pray you find peace in your next life.

The woman and the man inside the monster would look at him and would give a smile and say

??/??: thank you

The creature would disintegrate but the soul would finally be able to find salvation and issei would give the woman and man a smile.

Issei: it would seem this "Breath of the Light" is able to make unfortunate souls find peace that's amazing..nobody should turn into a monster if I can save these people in this dungeon I believe I will call this a success.

Issei after 9 hours of freeing unfortunate souls and would realize that excalibur was getting stronger in his hands after using it for a while, after completing the dungeon and bringing the unfortunate souls salvation he leaves the dungeon and would see his new skill.