issei vs Crom cruach pt.2/ meeting the Father of humanity

Issei and crom cruach would again throw hands and now they were faster stronger. this battle to issei wasn't just to save millicas and his mother miki it was a chance to see how far he has come.

Issei In his mind would say

Issei: damn the kaioken is taking a toll on my Mp I better watch myself now

Issei was cut off by a blast of energy heading his way and would bat it away

Crom: it seems you still have some fight left impressive.

Issei: I still got some more left in me you ready to continue or do you want to catch your breath? Your getting slower

Crom would let out a laugh and would say

Crom: I'll tell you this, the fight we are having right now is a fight I will remember as long as I live.

Issei and crom would begin to fight again, issei would fire a kamehameha at from and he would retaliate with a blast of his own.

Issei would make a ki blade of pure red energy and would rush at crom who would make a scythe of his energy and clash and make the ground shake even more and issei would teleport behind him and land a overhead strike and send crom to the ground and issei would rush at him him with his fist striking his face.

Crom would try to get up but issei would be infront of him to make a ball of ki and would push into his stomach launching him into a mountain

With the audience

Everyone in the audience would look at this fight not a single pair of eyes would look away or more like they were unable to.

Sirzechs: how can they keep fighting with all of those injuries to there bodies?

Serafall: the sheer will of those two is astonishing

Ajuka: this isnt just a battle to see who would win. This is a fight to see who would fall first.

Falbium: let's hope issei isn't the first one to slow down.

Venelana would then say

Venelana: Issei is giving his all to save millicas isnt he?

Grayfia would agree and answer her question

Grayfia: if anyone would be able to save my son if not sirzechs, it will be him. Issei I have full faith in you.

Khaos brigade

Ophis and the rest of her gang would be absolutely fascinated by this fight

Vali: hahahaha!! I want to fight him so bad right now!!

Albion: this fight remind me of me and Ddraig's fight.

Ophis would be seen laughing maniacally and that would shock the whole group she usually wouldn't show such emotions

Ophis: hehehehehehahahahaha!! You never cease to amaze me issei show me more!! You are the only person who made feel excitement since my fight with great red!!