Moo

Uhhh here's a filler while I work on pt.3 of Bad Boy
_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-/_/-

Izuku
I walked inside my dorm before pausing..is that crying? I rushed over to my bedroom to see Kacchan sitting on my bed with his computer in his lap.

"Are you ok baby are you feeling little?" I asked worriedly. He looked up at me with his tear-stained cheeks "I-I wan' a cow" he sniffed. I had a sigh of relief before sitting next to my boyfriend.

"What?" I asked chuckling a bit "I wan' a f-fuzzy cow" he sobbed as he held on to me and pointed at the screen. I looked at the laptop which showed images of different fuzzy cows. "oh baby" I tried my hardest to not laugh.

"It so c-cuteee I w-wan it" he continued to cry, dampening my shirt. "Well, baby we can't get a cow.." I chuckled a bit, this only made him more upset. He sobbed louder in my shirt as I smiled holding him tightly "Pleaseeee I-I'll be a g-good boy!" He pleaded.

I sigh and try to think of ways to shimmy out of this "How about when we're older and have our own place?" I said trying to bargain, knowing I'd regret this.

He immediately perked up and smiled "Yay!" He squealed as I picked him up and placed him in my lap.

We spent the rest of the night looking and videos and pictures of fuzzy cows.