Accident

No ones pov

You're probably wondering how kacchan got into this situation, well it all started when kacchan had declared he hated diapers and refused to put one on, unfortunately he had way to much apple juice.

And now he's here, it's currently 2:00 am and kacchan really has to pee. He was holding it but he felt like he was gonna bust.

He wiggles off the bed and into the bathroom, he's never really been into the bathroom except for bath time,it never really interested him.

He also doesn't know how to use it, so now he's in the dark, confused, and has to pee badly.

He just then realized the situation, he also realized he was very afraid of the dark. He whimpers and rushes back to the bed and hides under the covers.

Then he feels a warm feeling between his legs

He peed

He tears up at the thought of peeing himself (though he pees himself all the time when he wears diapers) he look over at Deku who still is sleep.

"D-daddy!" Kacchan was sobbing he felt disgusting "hm..? Kacchan!!" Deku hurried to help kacchan calm down.

"Baby what's- oh.." he finally got what happened and he smiled softly at Bakugou which helped him calm down.

"Let's get you changed cookie" Deku picks the sniffling little up and takes off his soiled onsie and puts a diaper on him.

He changes kacchan into a black onsie with cat ears, he put a matching paci into bakugous mouth.

"I-I'm sowwy" kacchan mumbles putting his head into dekus chest "You have nothing to be sorry about cookie!" This made kacchan smile.

"Now let's get some much needed rest" kacchan didn't need to be told twice and fell asleep almost immediately. Deku also drifted to sleep.