Beach day

A few people wanted me to do a vacation so I decided to do da beach 👍🏾
—•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•—

Bakugou POV
I don't know how I let this dumbass convince me to go to the beach with him but here we are. He's unpacking all our stuff and refuses to let me help him, whatever it's not like I'm complaining.

As soon as my feet touch the sand I started slipping- "No! No..Im not gonna-GOING to slip" I mumbled as I walked to an empty spot on the beach, Deku following close behind.

He laid down two beach towels and I sat down, I was about to lay down before I saw my black binky in Izukus bag.

I slipped.

Izuku POV
Kacchan slipped.

I knew this was gonna happen so I obviously prepared. I giggled as I watched him make grabby hand at his pacifier.

"Peassss" he whined before I just handed it to him. "You wanna go in the water baby?" I ask, he giggled and he place his binky down knowing he couldn't swim with it (What a smart boy).

I picked him up and carried him to the water, we were already in our swim trunks so I didn't have to worry about that. I set him in the water as he laughed kicked his cute little feet.

We spent the res of our day swimming and eat a sub sandwich (Which Kacchan took apart and ate the pieces individually)

——
Ok ok ok.. I KNOW ITS SHORT...butttttttt I'm making an ANSGT CHAPTER AND YOU WILL READ IT >:)