Bad boy pt.3

Oml.. it was fucking 50/50- sooooooooooo ima do A2 (since that was the most requested out of the A option) and I'll do B (Also read my clip note at the end)
-/-/-/-/—-/-//—//-/-:/:/—/-//-/-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-//-

A2:
Midoriya POV
I picked Bakugou up who was still sobbing and I placed him in the naughty chair. This made his cry even harder as he made his grabby hands at me. "Peas papa I sowwy!" He slurred his speech.

"Kacchan you're gonna sit here for 30 minutes ok?" And with that I turned and walked downstairs. I immediately let out a sigh of relief as I started cleaning. I grabbed a wet rag and wiped down the walls, cleaning off the crayon the best I could.

Once I was satisfied I started cleaning up the floors, finding it a bit therapeutic. I cleaned the trash up and placed thing in there correct spot, until I started feeling bad. I check the time, "It's only been ten minutes!?" I mumbled and sighed.

I paced around downstairs for five minutes before caving and going upstairs to see Kacchan sleeping on the naughty chair. Poor baby must have tuckered himself out..

I pick him up, carrying him to our bed, I quickly change him and tuck him in, I really hate punishing him.
•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
B:
Midoriya POV
I picked Bakugou up who was still sobbing and I placed him in our bed, I changed him into his bed clothes as sigh. "I-I sorry p-papa.." He sniffled as he started drifting off to sleep. "I know baby" I smiled as I get into bed next to him.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

THIS TOOK WAY LONGER THAN I EXCEPTED LMAO-
But I have a question...Do you like these types of story's were you can choose what happens??