Past

Uhh.. Hey! Lol this is like a jump to the past when Deku was first starting a Bakugous caregiver!
-/::-:—:-::-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-::-:-:-:-::—::-:—::-:-:-:-:-:-:/-

Dekus POV
It was like Armageddon, I completely forgot to give Kacchan his sleeping medication and now he's off the rails. Teddy bears are flying everywhere, crayons decorated the walls, food being thrown. But none for that compared to the constant shriek cry he kept letting out.

I was hiding behind the kitchen counter with a pillow and my phone, prepared to call special forces. Then it hit me, what me and Kacchan said a couple of weeks ago.

FLASHBACK (sponsored by my Coke addiction)

"You want me to be your caregiver..?" I sniffled, my eyes tearing up. "That's what I said dumbass, it's not that big of a deal" Kacchan rolled his eyes but I could tell he was happy.

FLASHBACK OVER

I told him I would help, I told him I'll be there and yet here I am. I huffed and stood up, preparing myself. I can do this! I have to!

I walk out of my hiding space and approached the living room where the demon-KACCHAN was harboring. His cry continued as I walked up to him. "Kacchan-" He screamed again, I took a deep breath and sat down in front of him. Kacchan was screaming and crying his lungs out.

I wanted nothing but to get up and hug him tightly but I just stayed still and calm, making sure my breathing was leveled. Kacchan kept sobbing however, when he saw me sitting he walked over and continued his scream cries. I remained calm and focused making sure not to seem affected.

After what felt like hours kacchan sniffled and slow curled up in my lap, falling asleep. As soon as he went to sleep I smiled and started to cry. I held kacchan tightly as he slept. "We'll get through this, we always do" I sniffled before falling asleep myself.