Dresses and playdates

Deku pov
I woke up quite early and got ready for the day, today kacchan was going to have a play date with little Mina.

I made kacchan cereal and packed a bag with diapers and a change of clothes also an emergency bag...and another emergency bag (you'll never know when a emergency is gonna happen)

Kacchan ran downstairs excitedly "Daddy I happy to see Mimi!!" I chuckled at kacchan before giving him his food.

-After they ate-

"Daddy I wan baba!" I smile and said "What do you say?" He made grabby hands before giving up "Peas!" "Here you go cookie" I gave him his sippy cup.

I dressed kacchan in shorts and a black shirt and we finally got in the car after putting the bags inside.

Bakugou was extremely excited he was bouncing in his seat, Mina is his second favorite person of all time.

We finally arrived and Bakugou quickly got out "daddy hurry hurry!" he was tugging on my shirt and I couldn't help but laugh as I got the bags out the car.

We walked to the door and kacchan knocked, we could hear rapid footsteps come up to the door followed by Mina opening the door with a pink paci in her mouth.

"MIMI!!"

"KITTY!!"

The two littles hug each other,There so cute!! I saw Kiri follow behind her he look like he just got done running a Marathon. "Mina baby you've got to stop running" Kiri chuckled before greeting me.

Minas pov
I grabbed kitty's hand and walk to my room, we looked through my closet since we wanted to play princess.

"Wan to be princess or knight?" I asked looking at kitty "Princess!" I was pretty happy since I really wanted to be knight "Okie!"

I gave him a very puffy princess dress
"it's so pretty!!" Kat said as he rush to my bathroom to change I put on my knight outfit and looked in the mirror.

I gave him a very puffy princess dress"it's so pretty!!" Kat said as he rush to my bathroom to change I put on my knight outfit and looked in the mirror

"Hehe I like it!" I say to myself. Kacchan finally came out the bathroom and I turn to face him "How do I wook?" I smile and hug him "You look so pretty!!"

 He giggles and I hold my hand out "M'wady" (m'lady) I smile as he holds my hand "Lets show daddy and kiwi!" Kitty says jumping up and down

"okie m'wady!" I wisper in kacchans ear and he nodded in agreement. I puffed out my chest and opened the door walking to daddy and zuzu.

"Hewwo!" I say smiling daddy looks at me and says "oh I see your a knight? Are you gonna protect us?" "Yup!and da princess!"

Zuzu looked a bit confused and said "Who's the princess?" I realized this is my time so I stood up straight, cleared my throat, and said"Pretty princess kitty come out!" I smile

Right on cue kitty comes out looking pretty! Zuzu was blushing too! I think he likes it!

Bakugous pov
I smiled as Mimi got on her knees and gave me her hand, I took it happily and she stood up! "Oh my gosh you both look so pretty!" I giggled at daddy's comment "Tank you". Mimi looked at me and said "M'wady let's go on our adventure!" She smiles as we run on the couch.

After that me and Mimi watched tv and fell asleep