Return to Sender

Here's a filler- I forgot who gave me this idea so PLEASE tell me who you are so I can give proper credit 🖤
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Bakugou POV
So tired...so tired..
I've been training all day and night for the past week.. Izuku is off on a trip with All might so I can't go to him.

I just need to get to the dorms..and if I don't make it that's ok since all of 1a knows I'm a little- wait..
I paused as I looked around..this is no where near 1a..?

I'm so twred-TIRED!..tired.. but I can't..need to stay-

Nobody's POV
Katsuki immediately fell asleep, his head would've hit the ground if it wasn't for Monoma catching him.

"What the hell!?" He said in disgust. Bakugou looked up at him with sleepy eyes and a softer expression. "Get off me you muskrat!" He insulted as he push Kats off him.

Unfortunately Bakugou immediately feel to the floor, and because of his sore muscles it hurt worse.

Bakugou started sobbing, he was so tired and so exhausted. He honestly didn't like Monoma, which made since..cause he's an ass, but he was gonna take what he could.

He kept sobbing and for once in Monoma's life..he felt bad and tried calming the crying boy down. "U-Um..Im terribly sorry just..stop crying..please?" He was doing a terrible job.

He was trying his best before he could resort to the only thing he could think of...hugging him.

Neito quickly wrapped Katsuki up in a tight and warm embrace. This stopped Bakugous crying and within seconds he fell asleep in the boys arms.

Neito POV
Thank god he stopped, that crying was insufferabl- is he..sleeping? Ughhh just my luck. 'Stupid 1a...stupid crying..' I mumbled as I carried Katsuki, admitly it was a bit hard for me.

Finally I took him back to the common room where all the other bums were "God stop leaving your pathetic trash next to our class" I whispered-yelled, I didn't wanna wake him up again

The froggy lookin girl came up to me and slowly took the boy out my arms (Big sister Tsu is my FAVORITE 🖤) "Thank you for bringing him here!" She smiled..it was gross.

I rolled my eyes as I started to leave "Yeah yeah whatever just quit leaving garbage next to our doors" I mumbled as I left.

I guess that kid was alright..