Sleepy boy

(Before you continue reading I just want to apologize for not posting a bunch!! Also I'm opening request since I have no ideas lol)

Kacchan stared blankly into the tv, he stayed up way past his bedtime and he was exhausted. He yawned as Deku walked out from the kitchen "Breakfast is done baby!" He smiles.

Kacchan stood slowly and put his arms up waiting to be carried. "You alright bub?" Deku asks as he picked up Kacchan and sat him in his seat. "Mhm.." he mumble as he leaned against the table.

He chuckled and place the food in front of kacchan as he sat down to eat. Kacchan lazily ate his food, once they finish Deku put their plates in the sink.

He pulled kacchan out of the seat as he went to wash the dishes. Kacchan sat on the couch as  he curled up and started falling asleep.

That was until deku came and picked him up "Baby are you ready for the zoo?" He asked excitedly. Kacchan completely forgot that there were going to the zoo today.

"Mhm.." he mumble in response as Deku carried him upstairs and sat him on there bed. He grab some overalls and a black shirt. He dressed kacchan while he whined a bit.

Deku picked kacchan up and put him on the floor  "Dadas gonna get dressed then we'll leave ok?" Deku smiled as kacchan nodded and sat down.

Once Deku was done getting dressed he picked kacchan up and walked downstairs. He grabbed his bag and walk to there car. He put Katsuki in the backseat and got ready to drive.

They started driving and katsuki drifted off, or at least he started to that was until they hit a speed bolt,jolting him back up.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Once they arrived deku parked the car and helped Katsuki get out. He held kacchans hand and walked in the zoo.

They walked to the penguins (,which is Katsuki's favorite animal,) and sat on a bench watching them do penguin things.

Kacchan finally sat down on the bench and drifted off the sle- "Oh we should go get a park map so we don't get lost!" Deku smiled.

This finally broke poor Katsuki, he burst out in tears and held on to deku tightly. "D-dada I t-tired!!" Kacchan sobbed as Izuku picked him up.

"Aw..I know baby, you should've went to sleep when I told you" He walked back to the car.

Turns out Deku knew the entire time, I guess he just has a way figuring what's wrong with his little boy.

Once they got home Izuku quickly washed and changed Katsuki. He placed Kat in his crib and kissed his forehead "Goodnight bub" he chuckled.

This was really long-