"How can I forget the french girl who stole my best friend?"

It was nighttime. I was drinking some hot chocolate that we found in a drawer, sipping it lighty, being careful of burns. Calum was drinking some hot chocolate too.

After posting our letters we hadn't really talked that much. I knew how much he missed his friends and I missed my sisters too, but I wasn't going to go back, I would be too embarrassed.

When I finished the drink I took both cups to the sink. I started cleaning them. While I was in the kitchen, his phone rang.

He answered. "Hey, Mike." His tone was sad. "How's everyone?"

I walked towards him, when he saw me he put his phone on speaker so that I could hear. I found this gesture strange. He didn't care if his phone call was private or not.

"We're good. Bro, where are you? Luke says you fled the country because you violated a law." Michael laughed.

I sat on the chair across Calum. He put himself on mute for a moment. "You can say hello to them. I'm sure they want to meet you."

He unmuted the microphone. "I didn't break any laws. I just needed a break from all of this. I'll come back for the concert."

Another voice spoke on the line. I think this is Ashton. "So, who is Cassiopeia Andrepont?" He said my name with an exaggerated french accent. "And how did you get her to run away with you?"

"Hey, this is Cassiopeia." I spoke, I was so nervous that I felt like hanging up Cal's phone. "I was the one who convinced Calum to go with me."

"Ah, Cass." Another voice said this. "I'm Luke, the prettiest one of the band. Why didn't you take me instead? I am much prettier than Calum."

I giggle and roll my eyes. "No, I think Calum's the prettiest. You guys seem nice."

"We are." Said Micheal. "Are you coming to our concert?"

"Not this one. Maybe the next time you come to France I will go. I hope you remember me by then." I voice with a smile that didn't wash away. Now I get why Calum missed these boys so much.

"How can I forget the french girl who stole my best friend?" Ashton said with a chuckle.

"I didn't steal him, he just showed up on my doorstep with a note that said Please take care of me. I'm just keeping him safe."

"I was the one who wrote the note. He was just too much work." Luke replied, following through with the joke.

Calum interrupted us. "You are all dicks."

"Whoa, Calum, no need to get offensive. We are just telling Cass what happened. You see, Cass, this is why we had to let him go. He was too aggressive." Michael said while Calum scowled.

"I like Cassiopeia more than Calum. Calum is kicked out of the band and Cass is the new member." Luke  said with a surprisingly serious voice.

"I agree." Ashton replied. "For the initiation you have to do a ritual with us. We all had to cut off a toe, it hurts a lot but being part of 5sos is something only a few get to experience."

"Tell me when and where and I will catch a cab. Should I bring the knife or do you provide one?" I question with the same goofy smile on my face.

"We provide one made out of the bones of our ancestors. No need to bring one." Ashton said.

Calum lifted up his hand. "Okay okay, that's enough. I miss you guys."

"We don't, Cal. Just kidding, we do too. When you get back, bring Cassiopeia because we need to meet her." Luke spoke and laughed at that last part.

"Will do. Anyways, see you soon. Love you, mates." He said while leaning back on his chair. His hands resting beside him, the phone on his lap.

"Love you too, man. See you soon. Bye, Cassiopeia!" Michael said and hung up.

I rested on the chair, now feeling guilty. I am a horrible person for making him run away with me. I know he agreed to it but he has such amazing friends and people waiting for him. He is not like me that just hates everyone, he has people he loves.