"Shit, I guess I am."

I woke up completely forgetting that the boys were staying here now. Calum was in bed with me but it was a surprise when I went out to the living room and found 3 people sleeping on the couch.

I couldn't remember when Calum came to bed because I fell asleep quickly. He probably came over late because he just got his best friends back.

Luke was laying on the floor, but it didn't look intentional, he probably fell off. Michael was sleeping with Ashton's legs on top of him, his arms wrapped around a pillow. Ashton was on top of Michael, his arms open, like he was hugging the air.

I stifled a laugh when I saw them, trying to not wake them up with the noise. I decided to make breakfast as a gift.

I took out the eggs that were left in the fridge and cracked them in a bowl. I whipped them and threw them on a hot pan, trying to make scrambled eggs.

I took some pre-made pancake batter and circled on the other pan with the batter. I kept an eye on the eggs, making sure to move them around so they didn't burn. With my distraction the pancakes burned on one side.

"Shit!" I muttered and turned off that part of the stove. I threw them in the trash, there was no saving them.

I heard some footsteps but was so preoccupied with the eggs that I didn't notice who it was until the person gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, love." Calum said against my neck, where his head was laying. "Need some help?"

"Please." I sigh and move aside.

He rapidly took over and started making everything perfectly. I envy him with stuff like this.

I slithered my arms around his chest and rested my head on his back. I swayed behind him as he moved his swift arms with all the food.

A gagging sound echoed through the kitchen and I pulled away. The 3 boys were standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

"You two are so cute, it sickens me." Michael said and gave me the same stink eye, obviously as a joke. I opened my mouth in fake surprise and gave him the finger again.

They all sit at the table, waiting for whatever Calum was making. They banged their fist against the wood and chanted "Food! Food! Food!"

Calum gave them each a plate and set one for him and I. I smiled at him and sat down to eat. There were no sounds in this table except the chewing and scraping of the utensils on the plate. When we were all done, we handed them to Luke, who offered to make the dishes.

"So, maybe today we can go to a shopping village not too far from here." I said to all of them. "After that, we can go to the perfect place to stay. My grandma's house."

Calum nods. "We should leave some money for the owners of this house."

I pulled out 500 dollars from my pocket. They stared at me with a wide mouth. "I stole them from Henri. No biggie."

I set them next to the vase on the table. I wrote a note saying "Thank you for letting us stay. Wish you the best in your marriage!!"

We went outside and waited for the bus that came in 20 minutes. I had a crazy idea. "We are 5, right?"

"Correct." Ashton said while staring at the greenery around us.

"Then we have room for one more." I spoke and started running to Noel's house.

I knock on the door, she answers it, wearing some pijamas. "Cassiopeia? Is something wrong?" She asked, worried.

"Get dressed." I command. "We are going to stay at my grandma's house for a few days. Wanna come?"

"Wait." She pauses for a moment. "You and who?"

"5sos." I said sweetly.

She closed the door, I waited 3 minutes outside until she opened the door and ran outside.

"Sorry, mom! I promise I'll call!" She screamed before sprinting away. "Where are we going now?"

"The bus stop." I inform and sprint after her.

She freezes when she sees the boys standing there. Michael gave her an awkward wave, which she returned. She turned towards me and mouthed "I am going to die."

"No you aren't. They are normal people." I mouth back and she gives me a experated look.

She stared at them for a moment before taking a deep breath and breaking the silence. "Hello, I am Noel. I guess I am Cassiopeia's friend. I am aware you exist but I promise I will not fangirl."

They laughed. "You can fangirl for 5 seconds." Luke said and raised an eyebrow, seeing what she would do.

She turned towards me again and started yelling. "Shit! Holy fuck! I'm dying!"

"Your 5 seconds are over." Calum said playfully. He looked at me and nodded in approval of her. "You're funny."

"Shit, I guess I am." She replied, looking at the floor, avoiding their gazes.

I stared at them and decided: This is a group that was worth going on an adventure with