Chapter 14 - Doing the Deed

Chapter 14 – Doing the Deed

His lips were on mine in an instant. His right hand snaked around my waist while his left was placed against my neck, keeping me in place. Stiles Stilinski was actually kissing me.

I felt like I was in the clouds.

For a moment, I didn’t move. For a moment, I stood stock-still. For a moment, I just watched. It was like an out of body experience. Me, Lydia Martin, the awkward girl who didn’t know the basics of society was making out with Stiles Stilinski.

Stiles pulled back. His hands retracted and was shoved into his pockets. “We don’t have to do this unless you want to.” But I could easily tell he wanted to do this. Badly. I could feel it poking against my stomach. “But if you don’t I might just take you for myself, against your will or not.”

My eyes widened. Wow okay. “No need to be so straightforward, sir,” I teasingly said. Swallowing hard, I used my hand to trace his lips bravely. I felt slightly sobered up. But not enough to stop.

“That was really hot.” He resumed kissing me, kicking off his shoes. His hand slipped up my shirt, cool against my skin. A quiet gasp escaped my lips, eyes wide. The softness of his hands shimmied its way beneath my bra. A gentle squeeze forced a high moan. “Say it again.”

I refused to speak. I was tempted to see where this went. He squeezed my breast harder. “My, oh my. Being stubborn I see?” He narrowed his eyes. I bit my lip in an attempt to remain quiet. This was definitely going to be difficult.

He used his hand to tug my shirt over my head. I could hear the slight inhale. I flushed, looking down. Now this was uncomfortable. He was just staring. He murmured, “Now this is definitely different from what I’m used to.”

I tilted my head, hair falling over my shoulder. “Pardon?” I bit my lip, looking at him curiously. Different how? Different bad? Different good? Different from what? Malia. Oh yeah. He had a girlfriend. What would happen if she saw us like this? She would probably – no. That doesn’t matter right now. She’s not here, and no one will witness this act other than Stiles and I.

He shook his head and a smile made his way onto his face. “Nothing. I just said that you’re incredibly hot, Lydia.” He said, drawling out my name. His usually soft, gentle hands were roaming across my skin with strange roughness that I didn’t even know Stiles had.

I threw his shirt over his head and resumed the kiss. His hands slipped into the waistband of my pants and my underwear and tugged down swiftly. I stepped out of the clothes and reached back to undo my bra. He slapped my hands away. “Now, Lydia, let me do that.” I let him.

I never gave him a chance to speak again. I tugged him towards me using the hoops of his pants and aggressively placed my lips against his. Was I doing this right? I asked myself wearily. I could feel the smile on his face. I guess so. As he pulled away, I whined. He tasted good, like blueberries.

He laughed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me into the other room, planting soft kisses on my neck as he did so. Tossing me onto the bed, his hands flew to his belt buckle. It was off in less than a second.

My eyes watched him with passion as he shimmied out of his pants and boxers, slipping out his wallet as he did so. His cock was bigger than I had planned. Not that I imagined what he looked like. Lydia! I scolded myself. Watch your language.

My eyes drifted down his body, at Stiles Jr. Oh crap. This is where it gets awkward. I gulped, hard. “S-Stiles? You’re going to have to tell me what to d-do.” My body was enveloped in heat, my cheeks flaming. I leaned back against the headboard, desperately trying to cover my body with my pillows. Was this even my bed?