Chapter 1 - Beacon Hills Prep

Why do people stop reading at the chapter? If you're going through hell, keep going ;) ~ Author
~
"Oh, Allison. Just because my dad actually has money that he gives me, doesn't mean I'm willing to pay for a boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at my best friend. Although Allison Argent was pretty much loved by everyone in our little school: Beacon Hills Prep, I wasn't. Little Lydia Martin. Rich and pretty, but in no way cool. Not fun, not talkative, and not at all amusing. "She's just Allison's shadow." That was my summary. It was even in the yearbook. "That's like prostitution!"

She pouted. "Pretty please," she pleaded. Her arm was hooked through mine. She wore a pretty red dress, and as for me. Well, I wore a grey skirt, white t-shirt, navy vest. Our school's uniform. However, her being the president, all she needed to do was wear a school color. Which was grey, white, and red. "Maybe you could get Beacon Hills' badboy Stilinski. Haven't you had a crush on him, since you were in, I don't know, third grade?" She bumped her hip against mine, teasingly.

"Allison!" I looked around us, eyes wide, cheeks red. "A secret is a secret! Plus, like he'd ever notice. Or care about me." I pointed out, my head down as I watched where I stepped.

I felt her cold glare on me. "Excuse me? Stop shooting yourself down!" She commanded. "You're gorgeous, smart, and sweet." She moved a bit of my hair onto my shoulder. "Your beautiful strawberry blonde hair, your light eyes, you're perfect!" She paused, "Just, get rid of the uniform, and the knee-high socks, and every boy would be on their knees for you." She looked proud at her statement.
Of course, my cheeks turned a darker shade than my strawberry blonde hair. "That's so not true, Ali. Go back to Isaac, I'll see you in our dorm." And I went to homeroom.

See, our parents shoved us into a boarding school. I was lucky enough to room with someone half decent. Others weren't. For example, some were roomed with the most annoying girls in school. My parents paid extra for me to get into the dorm with a sweet girl who I'd easily make friends with, hence Allison.

Although why the school president would want to be friends with the school's biggest nerd, was beyond me.

I was in almost every club - except sports if those are counted as clubs. And you'd think that'd help me make friends right?

Wrong.

I was "Daddy's Little Girl". They thought that they could just stomp on me and I wouldn't do anything. Of course, they were right. I didn't do anything.

But this year will be different. I'll be the girl that everyone likes, that everyone wants to be.

Not.

I can't imagine me walking down the halls with some designer clothing, ten pounds of make up, and a big ego. But I can imagine how I can get revenge on those who have hurt me. Such a shame I'm a nice girl.
While I fantasize about that, I can see Allison and Isaac against the lockers, talking and smiling. A frequent peck, a casual giggle.
Then my body collided with someone's much stronger, much harder, and far too sexy to be healthy.

"Lydia Martin! The exact girl I was looking for!" I flushed as he continued, "Can we talk?" Stiles Stilinski asked, a smirk on his face. His hands were on my shoulders, firm but soft.

I nodded, bitting back my retort to correct his grammar. "Y-Yeah, sure, what's up?" My green eyes avoided his caramel ones. My voice never worked around him, and he's never gone out of his way to speak to me. All he did was bully me and taunt me. He started the nickname.

"Meet me in my dorm at seven okay? Isaac's going to yours and I don't think you want to listen to their moans in your room." He laughed. Some people roomed with two people, others with three, some were alone. Scott, Isaac and Stiles were in one.