Chapter 15

It was like Stu was really trying to prove Billy's point because not even 24 hours later, he had his tongue shoved down some random brunette's throat.

And the worst part is, you were there to see the whole thing go down. Subtlety wasn't a term Stu Macher was familiar with.

Oh, you saw his eyes snap wide open to the size of dinner plates when he spotted you standing some distance away, just having left the grocery store.

Your eyes grew puffy and red. Stu had nearly pushed the girl to the ground in order to follow you.

"(Y/N)! Wait–"

"Over my dead body, Stuart." You said hoarsely, the emotion in your voice making your vocal chords sound raw.

You hastily made your way back to your house with the bags of vegetables and other things in your hand. Before he could mutter another word to you, you slammed the door shut in his face.

You should have known, really.

You straightened your dress, collecting your bearings and dropping the food down before making a bee line to your bedroom.

You let yourself fall down flat onto your mattress like you'd done so many times before, clutching onto the first plushie you got your hands on and holding onto it so tightly you were surprised the circulation hadn't been cut off to your fingers.

Sure, you hadn't been in a relationship with him, but you shared a kiss and you'd bottled your feelings into it. It wasnonly normal you felt hurt.

Trapped in your own little bubble of self-pity and anger, you almost screamed when a hand gently rubbed your arm, followed by a weight pressing down on your bed next to you.

The person tugged you against their hard chest, combing your hair with their fingers. "Macher is a real dumbass, ain't he?"

Your eyes unwillingly flicked down over Billy's torso that was only covered by a half-open black shirt. The faint smell of his cologne hit your nose, invading your senses.

You nodded.

A ghost of a smile played on his lips as he spoke calmly. "He always thinks with his dick."

You'd never openly admit it, but a small bit of excitement spurred in you when his thumb repeatedly brushed your side.

"I guess he does," you mumbled against Billy's torso. The longer he kept repeating the motion of brushing your side, the more you felt yourself relax.

Billy deliberately continued stroking your side lower and lower until he reached your leg and heard you suck in a sharp intake of air.

He nearly lost all restraint he had when you stare up at him from under your thick eyelashes with those pretty (E/C) orbs of yours.

He knew. He knew you wanted this as much as he did.

Billy moved to his side and in one swift movement, had you under him with your hands pinned down over your head.

You gasped, feeling his free hand feather lightly over your arm, up and up to rest at the base of your throat.

His lustful puddles of brown pulled away from yours, lingering at your neck. Billy had the urge to leave a hickey there, a visible claim to warrant everyone that you were his and Stu's.

He wanted to sink his teeth in your flesh and see it coated with blood.

He could just picture you writhe under him, screaming his name.

You were stunned in place, feeling the butterflies flapping in tune with the heavy beating of your heart.

Billy cupped your face with his free hand, turning your face to both sides as if you were a science project.