#Rookie Grand Slam

Writer

[January 30, 2020 | 7:30 pm]
at SMA Backstage

"ITZY, Congratulations!"

Loud cheers were heard from the fans when ITZY's name was called for the Rookie of the Year award.

TXT also got the male rookie award and now are backstage preparing their mics for their performance. They also gave them an applause even though no one can really see them.

"I told you it will be them." Taehyun exclaimed to his members and continued fixing his mic.

Since 2019, both TXT and ITZY were rewarded the ROTY award. They may either be called together on stage or after one another. Until, 2020. Seoul Music Awards; the last award show for the year 2019.

They heard ITZY doing their speech as they all got ready to go out after their speech has finished.

"Tomorrow by together. Get ready please!" A staff called as they all shouted a yes.

They heard ITZY thanked all the people they are thankful for and saw that they finished their speech and went straight to backstage.

"Congratulations!"

The two groups bumped to each other while ITZY members are going backstage so TXT greeted and bowed at them.

"Congratulations too!" They greeted them back as TXT went out the stage when the lights turned off.

...

"We got a rookie award again!" Their leader cheered as they all smiled.

"I feel so thankful to MIDZYs." Yuna pouted while they all nodded.

"I feel like we swept almost all the rookie awards for this year." Chaeryeong said.

"I think we did." Lia replied. "I was counting."

"Yes, I think we did. TXT did too." Ryujin spoke.

The members looked at her. "I was counting theirs too." She added as they nodded.

"Let's go girls. We need to fix our mics. We will perform after AB6IX." Yeji said while they all followed.

...

"Woah, outfit change." Yuna said while fixing her mic, looking at the screen from backstage.

"They did it lot of times. They must be pros now." Chaeryeong said from behind her.

"Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, Huening Kai, Tomorrow by Together." Chaeryeong mumbled while Yuna looked at her in shock.

"Woah, you know their fanchant?"

"Their fans are really loud during their performances. So I memorized it." She shrugged.

"I just know the intro part. But if you want to know the whole song fanchant, ask Ryujin." Chaeryeong whispered.

Yuna nodded and again looked at the screen.

"What are you guys doing?" Ryujin and Lia approached the too who was busy watching the performance.

"Just waiting and watching." Chaeryeong said and looked at them. "Where's Yeji-unnie?"