#Dinner

Writer

[January 30, 2020 | 9:45 pm]
at the Restaurant

"More people?" Yeji asked as he nodded.

"Oh, nevermind. They're here." Their manager bowed at the guys who came in.

The girls looked at the people who entered the restaurant and bowed at them.

"Who are they?" Lia whispered to Yuna beside her but she just shrugged.

"You may not recognize each other with those masks and hats on. You guys can remove it now. Don't worry, this place is hidden." The other manager told them.

"What is this? A blind date?" Yeonjun asked Soobin as he gave an obvious 'what the hell' look.

Both groups obligated and removed their disguises.

As soon as all of them finished removing them, both groups looked at each other shocked and confused.

"So you recognize each other now?" ITZY's manager asked them.

"Oh, so TXT are the more people." Yeji exclaimed. Yes, she was confused too. But it'll be rude to ask questions at the moment.

Yeji started their greeting and the other members quickly responded to her cue.

"Hello, we are ITZY." They bowed.

TXT bowed at them and also greeted them back.

"Hello, we are Tomorrow By Together." All of them smiled at each other.

Still confused.

"We should sit now." The managers gestured them to sit down as they did. The girls on the other side, while the boys on the other. So both groups are facing each other on the table.

A lot of questions still flooding inside all of their brains. All ITZY know is that their JYP PD-nim prepared this dinner while all TXT know is that Bang PD-nim prepared a dinner for them.

They were at the same place, coincidentally. Or is it?

"You guys can start eating now. I'll just fix something outside." Jihan, TXT's manager told them and went outside.

"He didn't even explain what's going on." Beomgyu whispered to Soobin and attempted to get a piece of meat but Soobin slapped his hand.

"Later. Let ITZY get food first."

The 10 of them was just sitting silently. No one dared to touch the food.

"Unnie, I thought you're hungry." Yuna asked Ryujin.

"Yeah." She looked at the food and pouted.

Suddenly, a phone rang that caught all of their attention.

"Sorry. I'll just answer this." Heeun, ITZY's manager told the girls as they nodded and followed Jihan outside.

All of them watch both of their managers left. And they were left confused and silent.

"So um, should we dig in?" Yeonjun blurted. He's hungry already and it's taking so long so he decided to finally speak.