ㅡ Jeju 05

Yeji

Yeji

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I guess, it's time to wake up now. I sat up on my bed and gently rubbed my eyes.

I looked to my side and saw Ryujin still sleeping on her bed. I glanced at the wall clock and saw that it was 7am in the morning. Pretty early.

I'll just clean up a little since I took a shower last night before I went to bed.

...

I stepped out of our room and slowly closed the door so I wouldn't disturb Ryujin's sleep. As soon as I turned around, the smell of breakfast welcomed me. It was obviously coming from downstairs. The staffs our awake early today.

I looked around our living room here at the second floor and it seems like no one is awake yet since it was very quiet. I can hear rustling of trees and birds chirping outside which is making me think this vacation is going great.

I turned my camera on and greeted it a good morning.

"Hello, MIDZYs. Good morning. It's currently 7:15 in the morning and the members are still asleep. But maybe we can see what breakfast they prepared for us today."

I started going down the stairs and the smell of bacon and eggs are getting stronger.

I sneakily peeked at the kitchen and to my surprise, it was Yeonjun who was cooking.

"Oh, hello Yeji. Good morning." He greeted and raised his fist.

"Wow, good morning Yeonjun." I fist bumped.

"Everyone, say hello to Yeonjun who is cooking breakfast." I pointed the camera to him as he waved.

"I seriously thought one of our staffs are cooking here." I placed down the camera to one of the counters.

"You know. We got pretty lucky that I woke up early or we won't have any breakfast." Yeonjun laughed.

"Eh?" I tilted my head in confusion and approached him who was standing by the stove.

"I went here downstairs and there was a note at our counter sticked to the tray of eggs and the bag of bacon."

"What did the note say?"

He started wiping his hands and went to get something from the table.

"Here." He gave me it and went back to the stove.