ㅡ Jeju 10

Yuna

Yuna

We went swimming earlier and it was so fun. We left Beomgyu-oppa there earlier and it was so funny. It was Yeji-unnie idea to do that and we don't regret pulling that prank on him. Of course, we still love that crackhead. It's just that it's so fun to tease him.

Anyways, we finished and washed up already. It's already 8 pm and we agreed to have a night hangout at the living room here in the 2nd floor. I'm here with Lia-unnie, Soobin-oppa, and Beomgyu-oppa. We are in our pajamas and we look cute actually. The others are still not coming out of their rooms but they'll be here anytime soon.

"What are the plans for this hangout?" Beomgyu asked us as I shrugged.

"Hm, I'm not sure. Talk about life? Maybe." Lia-unnie answered.

"We haven't have this much quality time before." I said.

"You meant 'never' right?" Soobin-oppa chuckled as we laughed.

The others came one by one in their pajamas as we sat on the floor in a circle.

"Now, what do we do?" Yeonjun-oppa asked breaking our silence.

"How about THE most unique, never heard, and the most complicated game ever?" Kai explained with his hand gestures.

"And that is?" Ryujin-unnie asked as he cleared this throat.

"Truth or dare." Kai placed down a bottle in the middle.

"Oh my god. Just by thinking about this game makes me sick. This game is so hard that it might kill me." Yeonjun-oppa exaggerated as the room bursted out in laughter.

"Damn, what a complicated game you have prepared Huening." Taehyun smacked his arm.

"Okay. I'm actually liking this idea. Good job Kai." I patted his back as he gave a smile.

"Spin the bottle!"

The bottle spinned and the pointer landed at Soobin while the butt of the bottle landed at Ryujin.

"Ooh." We exclaimed and averted out attention to them.

"Truth or dare?" Ryujin-unnie asked.

Soobin-oppa thought it through and finally decided.

"Truth."

"What a risky choice." Yeji-unnie whispered.

"What do you mean by that? Now, I'm scared." Soobin-oppa shivered at unnie's remark.

"Truth, okay. Let me see." Ryujin-unnie said.

"Okay, no hard feelings about this okay? I just want to know the truth about this." She added as we all nodded even though Soobin-oppa was only the one that got asked.

"There was once a ship between you and I. Are you agreeing with them?" Ryujin-unnie asked as we gasped.

"A what ship?" Beomgyu-oppa asked.