ㅡ Jeju 04

Lia

Lia

I think it has been an hour or so since we got here. We already ate lunch downstairs with the boys. Currently, I am here at our room still unpacking some things. The others are at the beach outside to take some pictures or maybe vlogging too. Of course I said I'll be joining them a little later after I finish my things.

I put on a comfortable shirt paired with summer shorts and sandals. Then I just put my hair in a ponytail so it won't be messed up by the blowing wind outside.

I looked out of our window and saw my members by the shore playing with the water while Yeji was filming them. The boys are nowhere to be found maybe they are exploring a cave or something. No, just kidding.

I stepped out of our room with my phone and camera on hands. I don't think locking doors would be necessary since we are the only ones here.

"Hey, Lia!" I shifted my head to the side and saw Soobin coming out of their room.

"Soobin. Hi." I greeted with a smile. "Where are all of you boys?"

"The others are outside? I think. Maybe downstairs. I'm on my way to join them." Soobin answered as we started going downstairs together.

"How about your members?"

"I'm joining them. They're outside." I answered as he nodded.

We both stepped out of the maindoor and was welcomed by the wind.

I put my sunglasses on since the sun was shining really bright.

"Do you see them?" I looked up to Soobin as he started searching them with his eyes.

"Nope. I'll check at the back." Soobin told me as I nodded.

"I'll come with you." I said.

"You sure? They aren't waiting for you?" He said pointing at the girls.

"I don't know. It's okay. The sun is too bright here. I'll go later." I said as he nodded.

"So let's go?"

...

"Can I turn my camera on?" I asked him.

"Sure. Go ahead and start vlogging. I don't have my camera with me."

I started opening my camera and start recording.