ㅡ Jeju 06

Beomgyu

Beomgyu

We were suppose to be going to the beach in front of our cabin to chill like Yuna said but apparently the manager told us that we will be going somewhere else for today. They asked us if it's okay and of course we said it is.

So currently, all ten of us are now inside the bus going to another beach. Hwanguji Beach to be exact.

I researched about that place before leaving our cabin and saw that the beach was known for going snorkeling and scubadiving. Are we gonna do that there?

Maybe that explains why they asked us to wear rash-guards today. I am wearing one underneath my shirt and the others are too.

"You okay?"

I felt a nudge beside me and looked at my side.

"Yeah? Why?" I raised a brow.

"Nothing. You were spacing out." She told me. It was Ryujin.

"I'm just thinking about what we're gonna do there today." I answered as she nodded.

"It is a beach. So maybe relax?"

"Maybe. You know that beach is known for snorkeling and scubadiving right?"

Ryujin raised her brows and nodded once again.

"Then maybe we are gonna do that. Good thing they told us what to wear."  She sighed in relief as I just chuckled. I agree. I don't want to be half-naked while snorkeling or something.

"We're here." Our manager told us while we fixed our things, getting ready to get off.

"Before that." He stopped us. "You can go snorkeling here. Does anyone wants to?"

Me and Ryujin looked at each other and widen our eyes.

"Snorkeling?" Lia-noona asked. "It's gonna be fun." She added.

"I'm in." Yeonjun-hyung said.

"Well then if they're in, I am too." Yeji-noona raised her hand.

"No more?" He asked and scanned us.

"Me and Beomgyu will go." Ryujin spoke without a warning.

"What?" I whispered.

"You two. That's settled then?" He asked again as we nodded.