#Reunited

[August 13, 2020 | 6:30 pm]
at SOBA 2020 stage

Soobin

I heard the fan's cheers as soon as our name was called for an award. This is the first time in a while we heard our fans' cheers since the pandemic started. I am so happy when I knew that SOBA will allow audiences this time. Though there's just a few, I'm still happy to see our MOAs holding the MOAbongs.

I grabbed a trophy and was suppose to start walking again but I saw that accidentally grabbed ITZY's trophy. I quickly replaced it then laughed it off.

ITZY was following us from behind since they also won the same award. It's already 2020 and we are still having awards together.

Someone gestured me to went to the microphone so I did. I gave our speech to tell everyone how thankful and grateful we are for the award and thanked everyone who helped us through achieving this award, including staffs, PD-nims, MOAs, our family, etc.

After finishing our speech I went away from the microphone and we all bowed to the audience and also to the ITZY members.

"Hyung, you almost grabbed the wrong trophy." Huening Kai laughed as soon as we reached backstage.

"I saw that." Beomgyu added and laughed too.

"I didn't know there will be our names on these." I chuckled and gave the trophy to the staff since we will perform after ITZY's speech.

"Guys, let's get ready!" I exclaimed as they shouted a yes.

ITZY finished their speech and went backstage. We bumped into each other again and bowed.

We aren't talking much these days since we have very busy schedules. Maybe the last time our groupchat was alive was maybe 2-3 months ago.

[August 13, 2020 | 7:30 pm]
at SOBA Arcade Floor

Yeji

The award show isn't done yet but we actually don't have anything to do now. We aren't going back on stage anymore since we are done. It's getting kind of boring but our manager said we can't go home yet until it's finished.

Me and Lia are on our way to go to the arcade games at the lobby. It's amazing that they prepare this on award shows. It shakes off boredom.

"Yeji, let's go there." Lia dragged me to a claw machine.

She started the game and attempted to get a plushie. I roamed my eyes around to see if I can find the other three who also went down here at the lobby.

"Got it!" Lia exclaimed and kneeled down to get the plushie.

I looked at her and saw her smiling at the unicorn plushie she got.

"Woah, you really got that?" I asked as she nodded.

"Try it. Get the bunny one." Lia pointed at cute bunny.

"You are making me get the hardest one." I told her. The bunny one was underneath the fox one.

"Why not the fox one?" I asked her as she shrugged.