#2021MusicBackHalfYear

Writer

[ June 25, 2021 | 10:05 am ]
at TXT's Van

"Soobin-hyung is in Music Bank already right?" The maknae asked as they nodded.

"Yes, probably rehearsing his lines." Yeonjun answered.

"We are gonna perform 'Crown' again after a long time." Taehyun spoke while looking out the window.

"Then we will switch to a 'Harley Quinn' themed '0X1= Love Song'. Look at that duality." He added while the rest chuckled.

"Is it weird that I'm excited?" Huening Kai rested his chin on the car seat in front of him.

"Why?" Beomgyu looked and asked him.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I mean Half-Year specials are really exciting but it feels so different this time."

"Maybe because Soobin-hyung is the mc, that's why." Taehyun told him.

"The first one was we are in suits, 'Kingsmen'. Last year was 'The Little Prince.'. Then now, 'Harley Quinn.' Huening Kai counted. "What are your favorite so far?" He asked the others.

"For me, Kingsmen." Yeonjun answered.

"Hm, maybe this one for me." Taehyun answered.

"Mine was probably 'The Little Prince.' Beomgyu answered.

"Mine is this too." Huening Kai answered.

The ride was silent all the way to the KBS building. But as soon as they arrived, they put their masks on and went inside.

"Tomorrow By Together. Here, please." A staff gestured them to a waiting room as they thanked her.

"Where is Soobin?" Yeonjun asked their staff and told him that he is with Arin because they are rehearsing their lines.

"Do you think we will have an interview?" Beomgyu asked.

"Soobin-hyung didn't told us anything. " Taehyun answered as he nodded.

"Hey guys." Speaking of Soobin, he entered the waiting room and hugged his members.

"Are you and Arin-ssi done rehearsing?" Yeonjun asked.

"Yep. We'll do another later. But for now, get ready we will rehearse our stages." Soobin clap his hands as they all got ready.

...

"Wow, the stage looks different." Huening Kai exclaimed.

"They changed it for today." Soobin whispered.

The staff called them to step on the stage so they can start rehearsing.

"One Dream! Hello we are Tomorrow By Together. Please take good care of us." They said in their mics in unison and bowed.

...

[ June 25, 2021 | 10:45 am]
at Music Bank Studio

"Girls, we are next for rehearsals. We must go there now. Are you all ready?" Yeji asked as they nodded.