With The Flow

*Messi's POV*

I woke up early today,which is what I usually do on Fridays, brushed my teeth and went to the school'sgym, I did cardio for a good 30-40 minutes then some squats and other leg based exercises because if you play football you can't miss leg day. After my 2 hourwork out I did some dribbling exercises and then went to my dorm room and showered getting ready for the day. On Fridays we enter an hour later than usual which is 8 o'clock. I still have 20 minutes so I went to a café nearby and bought a bagel and a tea to go and walked back to the school campus and Isaw Cristiano's pass by waving and I waved back and went to my class room. The first subject I have today is Math and I hate this subject with all my heart, it's not like I'm dumb and just can't count but it's just so tiring.

 I prefer writing based subjects this is why I'm doing arts instead of sciences. Reading, writing and memorizing are stuff I can do even without thinking much about it,specially English this is the subject I like the most. I have really creative mindset so assignments about writing I am really good at. I've had gotten better at writing from reading lots of books. We can say I'm a bookwarm because it doesn't really matter what kind of book I'm reading if it's good enough I might read it 'til the end. The lesson ended which was a relief for me because I can't stand the math teacher as well. Now it's time for the best subject ever English. We all had to write a story from 2-5 pages long it could have been digitally or traditionally which is using a pen and a book. The teacher asked for volunteers to read their story to the class and since no one was standing I decided to go and be the first one and raise the standards while doing so. 

I read thestory the I wrote it was just *Immaculate*. Everyone was just clapping andtheir hands and cheering which I definitely appreciated because I love writingwhen I'm bored or when there is an overwhelming amount of inspiration and so I don'twaste It I write books. Most if not allof the books I write are BL and since I'm gay I love representing my community. I'm not out of the closet but there are people who know and support me.

The bell rang and it's now break time, I usually have lunch with my friends or I eat alone while I write or read but today I decided to eat with my best friend Neymar. We actually met on our flight here and realized that we were going to study in the same school and since then we became really good friends. He is one of the people I came out to and he was always there for me and my crush's at fictional characters. 

We practice together but he already played in the seniors at school but I played with the juniors because I was below 14 years old and since he is a year older he was playing with the seniors but he wasn't there yesterday because he wasn't feeling good so he just stayed in his dorm after class. We chatted about comics, I don't really know how it's possibly to be a nerd and hot at the same time. He is literally a women magnet and he is a nerd... You would only believe me if you saw it with your own eyes.The bell rang again meaning we have to go back to class.

*TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

The other lessons were ok and since we didn't have any homework Neymar and I thought about the idea of going out since tomorrow is Saturday anyway but where would we go to he asked as I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Ronaldo and I invite him in and he asked "Do y'all want to go out today?" Sure we both answered. "Where are we going to?" Neymar questioned and Ronaldo just answered with get ready and meet us near the school gate at 2pm. We both looked at each other and shrugged it of and he went to his dorm and changed. We walked to the gate early because we don't like to be late. As we get closer I see Ronaldo and 3 more of his friends. I suddenly Heard Neymar "Wassup Cris, Benzema, Ramos e meu querido Marcelo" I was shocked but remembered that they already knew each other. They greeted him back and Ronaldo introduced them to me. After the introduction I asked "Where are going again?" . "We don't have a set destination or path today we just go with the flow." Answered Marcelo. "Shall we go gentlemen?" Asked Ronaldo as we all nod in response.