Interview

*Leo's POV*

It is now 2019 and it has been a while since I left Madrid, 18 years to be exact. I am now 32 and playing for one if not the best team in la liga. Ney and I got closer since we moved to Barcelona. We have won loads of cups together and he is my best bro in the entire world.

I am now in bed and remembered everything about Madrid; I haven't been able to love anyone else but him. Chris since the day we first met had a special place in my heart and as much I want to move on I just cant.

But either way I have to get out of bed early today, I have some things scheduled for the whole day.

I get up and make my way to the bathroom; I look at my reflection in the mirror and see an unhappy man, I have everything than anyone could ask for, financial stability, fame and supporting fans, I live a life of luxury but I feel like something is missing.

I grab my tooth brush and brush my sad smile way, after I am done I take one of the quickest showers I have taken and head downstairs. I see my sister Camilla cooking breakfast. "Hey Leo, who was your sleep?" he asked flipping pancakes.

"It was good." I lied I knew if I told her she would talk about getting a therapist or something like that, Ney and Camilla have been suggesting that for a while now and I just don't think it's necessary for all that.

"Why are you lying?" he asked raising an eyebrow and since I know she will make me say it, it'll be better if I don't delay it. "I had that dream again." I sighed but this time it felt so real, it felt I had relived everything.

"Oh poor brother, I have told you to seek for professional help before, you keep having this dream and it is affecting you and it's not just your love-life that it's in danger it's your mental health as well brother." She was truly concerned but I wouldn't bother to go there because I just can't move on from a relationship.

"Thanks for caring about me and my mental health but I am good they are just nightmares, they will eventually stop." I said shrugging it off she just sighed and served me some pancakes. "If you say so" she said. "I know so."

"Where is Thiago by the way?" I asked, y'all may be asking who Thiago is; well he is my 9 year old son. How could I have a son if I am gay? Well, that is a story for another day.

"I am here dad!" he said running towards me, "Hey big boy, how are you?" I gave him a hug. "I am good, especially because I will see you on TV today!"

Yes I remember I have an interview today, it will be interesting since we have been 10 games in a row, with more of a 3 goals difference.

"Yes Dad will be showing up on TV." I ruffled his curly hair, his hair is so soft. He definitely got that from me.

He leaned back and smiled at me, he is my motivation to wake up in the morning, to grind and do my best. I am his raw model and I want it to continue that way.

"Okay little guy you have to eat before you go to school." I say as my Camilla plates his pancakes. "Enjoy your food." She says wearing her coat, "Aren't you going to have breakfast with us auntie?" Thiago asked pouting and giving her the "I'm sad" eyes.

She kissed his forehead and said "No sorry nephey, I am late to work today, they asked me if I could come earlier so I could help with some stuff." He is a doctor, I am really proud of her, the all-nighters that we pulled off wasn't in vain.

He crossed his arms and she gave him his last goodbye kiss and exited the room. I finished my cup of coffee and my stack of pancakes and shift my attention towards my handsome son. "Hey do you want me to drop you off at school?" his eyes sparkle and he nodded aggressively. "Really?!" he asked and I nodded. He quickly ate his last pancake and grabbed his backpack.