Back to Madrid

*Lionel's POV*

I woke up with some loud knocks on my door, Chris got up confused but still sleepy, he looked at me and I just shrugged with my shoulders and went to the door. I opened it and saw Ben, "Good morning beautiful people, we have to be in the dining room by 9:AM and its already 8:15 so y'all need to get ready fast."

Ben was always our alarm, he wouldn't just expect us to receive the information, he would go out of his way to make sure we got it. He is so sweet I loved him for that.

"Okay Ben we'll make sure that we get ready by 8:30." I heard Chris say coming from behind me. "Alright guys, see you later then." He closed the door and left. I felt Chris embrace and before he could do anything I said "You know how much I hate morning breath." With a expression less face. He sighed and drifted towards the bathroom.

I chucked before heading to the bathroom. I walked in and surprisingly I didn't see Chris, then I heard a sound behind me. I didn't think it through just noticed I was inches way from slapping Chris and luckily he ducked.

"Why would you do that? You sacred the fuck out of me!" I was fuming and he just laughed his ass off. "Oh so that is how it goes? No more cute couple stuff until we get to the dorms." His smile formed into a frown and he started begging for forgiveness however I wasn't having it.

"Nah fam you chose this, deal with it know." He was now on his knees trying to convince me otherwise, "Oh and can you leave the bathroom? I want to shower." He looked defeated and strolled his way to the door, left and closed it.

I brushed my teeth and then took a hot shower because I felt really cold which made no sense because it is summer, it is supposed to be hot but it felt like it was 10°C. I took a semi-rushed shower because I knew Chris also had to take one so I turn the shower off, took my towel, got out of the bathroom and got dressed.

I got dressed then quickly packed everything that was outside my bags and then double checked because I don't like forgetting my stuff. I walked down the stairs and saw that Chris had made pancakes. "Aren't we going to eat breakfast in the dining room?" he was speechless and I added "Jokes, thanks for making me these, I forgive you." He felt relieved and went upstairs to take a shower himself and then pack his bags.

Chris came back down but now with Ben and Ney, "Good morning Leo" Ney greeted me happily. "What is up with him?" I asked because he isn't the "cheery" kind of person. "So I can't be happy now?" I snapped at me. "I didn't say that but it's not your typical behavior" he sighed and said that the girl he was talking to, Layla, said she would like to date him.

"Wait really?! When did that even happen?" I didn't even see that one coming; they have been talking to each other for literal months. I didn't even know Chris when they started talking. I thought that Ney would eventually give up because she has this hot and cold thing but I see he managed to win her over.

"Yeah dude, I would have told you but I didn't want to interrupt anything." He said winking. "Nothing happened" Chris commented, "Sure like I will actually buy that." he rolled his eyes. "Well he isn't lying." I added. "Wait really?" Ben questioned us confused "I would have bet that y'all did something" he added to that question.

"Yeah, no we didn't do anything though" I said with some slight embarrassment in my face. "Leo wants to wait until he finds someone that loves him and someone he loves and I respect that." he explained. "Don't you love him Leo" Ney asked confused. "I do but I want to make sure of that first." I explained the situation.

Ben cleared his throat and changed the topic "Everything is packed?" we all nodded and left the house.

Since Chris had already made pancakes for me I just took them with me and they would get what they were serving there. We got there and the security asked if they could take our bags to the bus and we gave them. We went in and Sergy waved at us so we walked towards him.