The Cup and the incident

*Leo's POV*

*A/N: I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS CHAPTER WILL TURN OUT TO BE BUT THE END OF THE CHPATER IS STILL THE SAME. NORMALLY CUPS THE TEAM WILL HAVE TO PLAY HOME AND AWAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO DO THAT SO ITS GONNA BE ONE GAME LIKE NORMAL CUPS ARE.*

*AFTER I WROTE THE CHAPTER/ THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE BIG AND HOPE FOR A GOOD PLOT TWIST IN THE END, ENJOY!*

"Cristiano's with the ball, he dribbles past to players, he an elastico on the third guy, "What a technique!!" The commentator said, "He is literally dribbling and playing with the opposition on the finals!! It takes guts and technique to pull those off." He added.

Number seven passes the ball to Lionel Messi number 10 who dribbles so hard his opponent tripped, "Nothing than pure skill in these finals." He passes the ball back to Number 7 he catches it, kicks it high, bicycle kick to the back of the net!! One of the most beautiful goals I've ever seen in my entire life as a commentator.

It is 2-0, the S. Madrid high school is winning but there is still another half of the game to go ladies and gentleman. It is now 75 and it is currently 4-0 and Cristiano is with the ball, his dribble technique is on point as he dribbles past two other players and flicked on another one. He is sprinting like we have never seen before is he going to be able to dribble through the last one? He gets tackled from the back and the impact looks bad.

"Chris!!!" I sprint like I have never in my life, "I hear the whistle and the player is instantly given a red card but that is not enough the purposefully did that, why would you hurt him? I knelled down and rested his head on my lap and I whispered into his ear "Everything will be okay" with a reassuring smile and I barely hear "Lee-o" his voice got thinner before he blacked out.

"Anyone help!!" I yelled as the paramedics came and carried him in those gurney I wanted to go with them but they said he was in good hands and I believed so. But how did we reach the finals how are we here?

It has been 4 weeks since the cup has started, we have won every game until now and we are now heading to Barcelona for the semi's and finals, I am so excited to win this cup in the first year that I will playing alongside them.

I skipped to Chris's dorm because we have to pack clothes for the 1 week we will be staying in Barcelona. I knock on his door and hear "It's open" so I enter his room and it's a mess, how can I date someone this messy? I asked myself before walking around a pile of what I think is dirty clothes.

"Chris? Why is there dirty clothes on the floor?" I asked staring at the bathroom door and his head pops out "Hummm... I am looking for a shirt?" he gave me an unconvinced look and I raised my eyebrow and he sighs, "I was looking for that hoodie you got me last month." I started laughing and he tilted his head with an confused face.

"I have your hoodie, remember when you made me wear it because you thought I felt cold?" he sighed in relief because I had it. "Have you packed your bag?" it was a rhetoric question, he knew I had already packed my clothes but he still asked.

"Never mind, I know you did." "So why did you ask?" "I don't know actually" I smiled embarrassed and I face palmed. "Need help with packing?" he raised his eyebrow at me "Touché."

I helped him pack like I usually do, I feel like he purposefully makes a mess so I help him. "Chris do you take that much time or this is just so I pack your stuff." He shaked his head no but he was smiling so I asked again. "Chris?" he was still shaking his head, "Chris look at me." I demanded and for once he obeyed. "Okay I do however the first times where real I needed help."

It's okay with me, I knew I would pick better clothes and have better space management than he has. I shake my head in disappointment but I was almost done packing so I finished packing.