Black out

I woke up again to an empty bed, my face felt a little itchy and puffy. I looked up and noticed that my face is a bit red.

I directed myself to the bathroom for my normal daily routine. I've been using skin care for a good while now. I always woke up with my face swelled to some degree so I decided I'd be better if I actually took care of my face.

After my skin care routine was almost over I took a quick shower and applied sunscreen to complete my daily routine.

I switched to my phone to a bunch of notifications on my phone; I saw a headline saying 'Lionel Messi confirms he is better than Cristiano Ronaldo' and a bunch more.

I was baffled; I didn't remember saying anything like that. When I remembered yesterday's Interview, I sighed. Once again people manipulating what I said to create drama.

I read about 3 articles and what they said was completely incoherent, to the point where it didn't make sense. I then hoped on instagram and saw a bunch of comments on my recent post from yesterday's Interview.

The comments where full of his stans, "How dare you say you are better you piece of crap?", "Is he really thinking he is better than Cr7? He must be tripping", "He seriously said that? What a joke." , among others.

The comments were so bad it definitely ruined my mood for the rest of the day; I don't have much to do besides training today so it would be that bad.

I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast, I like eating light stuff on breakfast so I took a banana and a protein shake before making my way to the gym.

The ride there was quiet; it was just me and my thoughts. I mostly focused on the road and the awful weather.

I parked right in front of the gym's doors; it's unusual for this spot to be open. I exited the car, locked its doors and went inside.

I have about 3 hours to work out before I go to practice. I walked to the treadmill, plugged my ear buds and started walking.

I started slow, increasing the speed every 250 meters. I love cardio related workouts, they are just easy for me.

About 20 minutes have passed and I ran about 2 km, not bad, I could definitely do better but still not bad.

Now comes the heavy lifting. I don't intend to exhaust myself so the work out won't be that hard on me. I walked to the bench pressed and added 15 kg's to each end and started lifting.

As much as I hate lifting weight it's something that helps get myself together and get my head of things and just focus on the task I have in hands. It's in a way therapeutic for me, as much as I hate it.

It's my forth set and I'm about to give up when I feel hands grabbing the bar, I open my eyes and I wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful specimen. He mouthed something that was when I realised my ear buds where on max.

"Hey" he said his voice deep but friendly, I blushed. "Need any help?" I nodded and he helped me complete the last set.

"You shouldn't push yourself this hard when you are alone." He said placing the bar on it's handle. "This is nothing; the thing is I had the crazy idea to just give me 15 seconds in between sets so I was just exhausted."

"You shouldn't do that..." he said chucking "... You'd need supervision for that unless you want to get injured of course." I nodded. I sat up before asking "Ohh you work here?" "Kind of, I am the owner of this gym franchise."

"That's cool." We then made our way to the dumbbells; I grabbed the 7.5 kg one because as I said I don't want to exhaust myself, from the corner of my eye I saw him lift the 15 one. He started his curls and the execution was something else.