It felt nice

*Lionel's POV*

I woke up and felt an arm around my waist so I turned around and was amazed by the view. "Hey Leo~." He greeted me with his deep, hunky morning voice. I literally melted in the sight of sun kissed Chris shirtless and with messy hair. "Hey" I managed to say, "How was your sleep?" "Pretty good considering the fact that we didn't hear any moans" we both started laughing. Luckily the walls were soundproofed because I wasn't really in the mood to be a spoiler and ruin the moment for those 2 and their guests.

I wanted to get off bed but I felt a tight hold around my waist, "Chris, I need to go freshen up... and by the smell of it you also need too." I said as he smelt his own breath, "Only if I get to shower with you~?" I blushed and nodded as he let me go, I went straight to the sink and washed my face. I looked up and noticed Chris standing by the door leaning on his shoulder and with his arms crossed, "What?" I asked with zero patience. "You are really cute, did you know that?" all the intolerance left my body as I was there red from embarrassment. "Don't stay there and look at me, come brush your teeth and tongue by the reaction you made there it must smell like toxic waste:" I snapped at him and he just chuckled and joined me.

After brushing my teeth I rinsed my teeth with water and smiled at my reflection and then Chris's, he then acted like someone shot his heart and walked backwards like he was going to fall, I giggled at his reaction and he came closer to me, he turn me around and wiped a spot with toothpaste in a corner of my lips with his thumb. I smiled slightly. He then walked towards the showers and he turned it on and the hot water started flowing down. "A deal is a deal" he looked at me like I owed him something, which I did. A deal is a deal I guess.

I undressed myself and went towards the shower as he held the door open for me, "Madam" he said bowing "dear sir" I responded and went in. Before I went in I thought that I would be losing my v card right there because the way they over-sexualized showers and I was already prepared to deal if it afterwards with myself but it didn't happen. We just made out as water poured on us; it didn't feel like a sexual moment it was just romantic, I felt like we were making out as it rained.

After a steamy make out session, not only because of the scalding hot water we washed ourselves with soap and went downstairs to make breakfast. We came downstairs, Chris carrying me bridal style for some reason and we see that our roommates with their guests had already made breakfast for all of us. "Hey cuties" one of their guests said, it took a while before I recognized that voice; it was Layla, a girl that Ney was talking to. Chris put me down as I ran towards her "How are you?" I asked, she was one of my colleagues and friends. "I'm good, how about you? You seem to have had a great night" she said elbowing me and I whispered to her ear "Nothing happened" she didn't seem to buy it but it was the truth.

Meanwhile Chris was talking to Ney and Ben and I heard something like "that is really good dude" or a thing along those lines as Ben ruffled Chris's hair. We sat down and started eating and discussed what we would be doing today. We decided that we would go surfing at 3pm and it is now 10 am so we still have 5 hours left with nothing to do.

Ben suggested we go visit the locals nearby, we weren't really far away from people because one of the biggest cities in Spain is here but it's an hour drive 'til there but there are small towns and villages. We all agreed to go so we dressed up and went to the local market. I saw different dishes and snacks, clothes and accessories along with many other things.

Chris decided to buy me some accessories and a shirt even though I fought against it, I'm not really a fan of getting gifts or people paying for stuff so I tend to refuse and pay myself with people tend to respect but him, he doesn't care if I like it or not, if I bother or don't he will pay for it and I think I will have to get used to it. We had lunch in a nearby restaurant they made superb seafood. I got a basket with different seafood like shrimp and calamari and Chris got salmon.

You aren't worthlessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें