1. Yay! I'm 6!

Allisia's Pov:

I awoke by the sun shining in my eyes.  I quickly realized hat today was a jumped up... My Birthday!!! Yay!  I crowded off my bed and ran to my parents room.  I opens the door and jumped on their bed. "Mommy!! Daddy!! It's my birthday!!" My parents opens their eyes and looked at me.  My dad a smile on his face.  "How old are you again.. 12?" My dad asked and I giggled. "Daddy! I'm 6.  You know that!!"  Mom was watching us.. while smiling.

"Mommy!! Can we go see Angie Hope?" Mommy nodded.. "We can go see them later baby.  You need to get in the bath and get ready."  I smiled and ran to my room.  Mommy and I went shopping last week.. so I already had the perfect dress.  I grabbed the dress and shoes before rushing back to mommy's room.

"Mommy?!?" I heard laughing form the bathroom so I walked in.. "Okay sweetheart I'm right here... get in the bath.. I'm going to make breakfast." I smiled widely and began undressing myself before playing with my toys in the bathtub.

Alora's Pov:

So full of light.  I've made sure that my baby is happy every day of her life and is treated right.  Damon wants to have another kid but I don't think I can deal with that.  I walked so to the kitchen to see Damon getting the pans out. "Ali's in the bath.." I laughed while I started making the pancakes.

"Why can't we have another child?" Damon asked and I rolled my eyes.. "Because.  I don't want another one... yet." Damon pouted and laid his head on my chest.. "We will be having another baby." He grumbled.  I pushed him off of me and couldn't to use to make breakfast.

Allisia's Pov:

When I was finally finished with my bath I wanted out, "Daddy!!" I yelled... daddy soon came into the bathroom and smiled at me.  "Princess.. what do you need?" I looked at the bubbles in the water.  "I want out of the bath."  Daddy laughed at me before grabbing a towel and letting me step into into.  Dad picked me up mad kisses my forehead.  "Okay princess put on you clothes and go to the kitchen to eat."

Daddy put me done an did just that... I couldn't zip up my dress so I ran to the kitchen. "Mommy.  Can you zip my dress up?" Mommy turned around and smiled.. "You look beautiful baby girl."  My smile brightens and mommy zipped up my dress.. "Okay It's time to eat."

Mommy put the plate on the table and we all star.. while I asked questions about the stars.  After a little bit mom and dad strapped me in the car and we headed to grandpa and grandmas house. 

Alora's Pov:

We arrived at the compound and I sighed.  There is still tension between me and all of them.. but I just focus on Allisia... she deserves to have a family.  Damon got out of the car and picked up Allisia.. we knocked on the compound and Freya opened the door.. "Hey Freya." I said.. "Hey Alora.. Allisia happy birthday!" 

We all walked further into the house and everyone greeted us and said happy birthday to my little Angel.  We had a party for her and she got new clothes and toys.  She is truly the most spoiled little 6 year old that has ever lived.

577 - Words

Allisia's Dress & Birthday Cake