8. Were Leaving

Allisia's Pov:

We have been packing for 2 days straight and we're almost done. I can't wait to get out of here but I feel bad for Ava. This is her family and she deserves to be with them, but mom says she doesn't want us around people who choose favorites. And she wants us to be around people who we can actually trust and love us all equally.

Right now I'm helping mom pack up the kitchen... "So mommy are we going to say goodbye to our aunties and uncles?" I aksed.. "Umm I'm sorry sweetheart.. but you and Avalon can't.  But that's why Elenas coming over in a few hours."  I nodded my head and finished packing.

—Couple Hours Later—

We had just finished packing, dad was loading our stuff into the truncated since mommy cast a spell to be WAY BIGGER than it looked.  Just then there was a knock on the door.  "Dad!" He came out and went to the door.

Daddy opened the door and aunt Elena and Uncle Stefan were standing there.  "Finally.. your here."  My dad said as he walked over and grabbed the car-keys.  I ran to aunt Elena and hugged her, "Ali.  How have you been doing?" She asked as she returned my hug.  "I'm good.. just packing so we can leave New Orleans."  Elena smiled and kissed my fore-head.  Right after that mommy walked in the room.

"Okay thank-you for watching them.. we'll only be gone for 20-30 minutes." Stefan and Elena nodded and decent to Avalon's room.  "Bye mommy.. daddy.  Are we leaving today?"  Mommy smiled at me. "Yes as soon as we can."  I nodded and hugged them both.

Alora's Pov:

I hugged Allisia and walked out of the house with Damon.  "To the Mikaelson we go." Damon joked.   We interlocked our hands and vamped to the Mikaelson compound. "Let's hope this goes well." I murmured.

Damon knocked in the door and Hayley answered.  Yeah I haven't started calling them mom and dad, I probably never will.  "Hey guys come on in."  Me and Damon walked towards the living room where all the Mikaelson were.  "You may all want to sit down."  I said and they looked worried.  "What happened?" Rebekah asked.

I looked to Damon and nodded my head, "We're leaving." Damon divulged. "What do you mean.. you're leaving?" Klaus aksed as he stood up.. "Me, Damon, Allisia, and Avalon are moving." They all looked like a bullet was shot through them.. "Why?" They all asked.

"I promised my daughters they would both be happy and be rested the same. But that's not how my daughters are being treated here.  So where leaving.  And this time I decided to tell you all face to face."  As I said that they all had guilt radiating on there face. "Alora we're sorry, please.  Don't leave."  I looked at Damon.  "We already packed.  We'll  be gone in the next 2 hours.  Please don't run and find us... we Swamy our kids to be happy.  And that's not going to happen here."  Damy informed.

"Goodbye Mikaelson's... this is for the best."  Me and Damon left the house and went back home right away.  "Elena.  Stefan... it's time for us to leave."  Only Elena and Stefan know where we're going and they said that they would visit at least once every 3 months.

Avalon's Pov:

We're moving! And I soo excited. Mommy says that we're gonna have soo much fun.. and I can't wait. I will miss my family but mommy says that they are safe and okay.. so it's okay for us to leave. Right now everyone but me, is putting the last bit of things in the car. They won't let me help *pouts* because I'm too young!

I was sitting in the car playing on my Tablet when Mommy and Daddy got in and Ali. "Okay Alia and Ava. To Storybook Maine we go... you'll love it there. I promise." I smiled brightly at mommy and laid back in my chair.. it's going to be a very long day.

686 - Words