11. Henry

Allisia's Pov:

It's been a full month since I've met Henry. He's so kind and just amazing! I like him soo much... and more than just friends. I just wish he would ask me out or show that he likes me, but he probably doesn't. I've talked to Mom about me and she told me that men are oblivious. She also told me not to mention this to Daddy.. because he will kill Henry then me.

So here I am at lunch waiting for Henry.. maybe I should tell him I like I'm first, and see why he says. Why is being a tween soo hard!

Henry's Pov:

I like Allisia. My moms told me to go for it... and Hook taught me a few moves.. but Allisia is different. I saw her sitting at our table.. nibbling on a cookie. So cute. I walked over to her and sat down. "Hey Ali." She then noticed me. "Henry! Hey." We talked for a little while and I was building up the courage to ask her on a day tomorrow night.

"Hey umm... Allisia?" She looked confused, I never call her Allisia. "Yes Henry.. is something wrong?" I sighed and looked deep into her eyes, "Umm.. I was - - wondering... umm, if..." she looked confused.. "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night." I crossed my fingers and looked down.. awaiting for the rejection. "Of course!" I smiled at her.. "Okay it's a surprise.. but where something casual." She smiled.. kissed my cheek then ran off to class. She said yes.

As soon as school was done I ran home and saw Grandpa David.. and Hook sitting in the living room.. Snow, Mom (Emma) and Mom (Regina. Where sitting in the kitchen. I went up to hook and smiled.. he gave me a knowing look, "She said yes!" Hook stood up and patted my back.. "Yeah she did." My moms then came into the living room. "Who said yes? And why did they say yes?"

"Henry here asked out the girl.. who he has been crushing on for a month." Mary-Margaret smiled at me.. "Wa sit Allisia?" I nodded, "You chose a good one. She's so smart and kind, but I think she gets it form her mom." That's when Emma laughed.. "Allisia.. as in Allisia Salvatore?" I nodded.. "Yeah her dad works with me in the sherif station." I smiled. "Well umm... is her dad nice?" I asked while sweating.

Everyone started laughing, "Oh yeah.. he seems nice. But has a dark side." I gulped. "Please don't be the protective type." I mumbled before running to my room and texting Ali.

Allisia's Pov:

As soon as I arrived home I ran to mommy... "Henry asked me out!" Mommy smiled.. "I'm so happy for you, when?" "Tommorrow night, he told me to wear something causal! I'm soo excited." That when I heard a cough form behind me an di slowly turned around.

I saw my dad standing there, his arms crossed, and a glare on his face. "And who said you can go on a date young lady." Mom then sat up. "I did. Damon. Do you have a problem with it?" Dad put his head down and didn't meet moms eyes. "No." He mumbled. I smiled and jumped up and down. "Mom can you help me find the perfect outfit?" Mom nodded and followed me into my room... that's when Avalon ran to me and hugged me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.. "Well your sister has a date tomorrow." Mom said.. Avalon smiled widely and kissed my cheek.. "I hope he's nice." "Do you wanna help me and mom find a dress?" Avalon nodded and we went and paraded through my closet.

627 - Words