16. Blessing

—5 Year Time Skip—

Ali = 20  Henry = 21  Avalon = 13

Henry's Pov:

It's been 5 years since the school dance... and 8 years since me and Allisia started dating.  I love her and I wnat to be with her forever, so here I am.  I know that she's at work right now.  She decided to open a bakery.. and that's where she works.  Right now I'm heading to her mom and dads house.. to ask her father for his blessing to Merry her.

Only a few months me and Allisia got a house together... 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom... normal house.  I just arrived at her fathers house and I was sweating.  Oh god.. what if her father says no.  I knocked on the door twice and waited for him to answer the door, once he did I was noticably shaking.  He had a smirk on his face and gave me a look.

"Umm Mr. Salvatore.." he smirked, "Come in Henry."  I enters the room and we both sat on the couch while he gave me a knowingly look... "I- u.." before I could say anything he interrupted. "Yes."  I looked at him confused.. "I know what your going to ask... don't be nervous. Yes."  I smiled.. "We'll I guess is should still ask.." he smirked.. "Do you give me your blessing, to ask for your daughters hand in marriage." He smiled. "Yes.  You make her happy, but you shouldn't be asking me.. go ask her."  I smiled and he gave me a bro-hug.

Alora soon came out and we told her.. she was soo excited and told me to go for it.  Avalon came out right after and told me to do it, but if I brake her sisters heart.. she brakes my face.  That's little kid is seriously the scariest thing alive, I mean.. even the devil hides from her.

Let's just hope Allisia doesn't say no, that's would seriously kill me.  I quietly drove back home and stared at the engagement ring I got for her.. I looked for 2 weeks straight for the perfect ring and finally found it.

When I got home Allisia was in the living room watching Aladdin. "Hey Ali." I said.. "Hey Hen.. there's some food in the kitchen."  I kissed her lips sweetly.  I know it's strange but we haven't done the 'deed.' Yet.  We are both waiting for marriage, we think it will be good if we're connected as 1, before we get married.

I guess I have.m a whole proposing date to do!  And I am shaking... I had to take a cold shower to calm myself down.

480 - Words

Henry and Allisia's Room